The University is looking for qualified and experienced individuals for the below stated positions:
The position is based at BIUST Campus, Palapye.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL, MATERIALS & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
Associate Professor, Chemical, Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
Main Purpose of the Job
- To teach and educate undergraduate and graduate students in an academic discipline and to build the knowledge base in a relevant field of the discipline through research and publication.
- To administer teaching and research activities within the discipline of chemical engineering.
- To give Leadership in the University, the Faculty and the Department, and developing the next generation of academics.
- To play leading role in improving the teaching and research infrastructure of the Department, Faculty and University.
- To establish a national reputation in their discipline. To be active in professional service related to their discipline.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A PhD degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field. Preferred areas are Design, Process Synthesis, Process Simulation and Control.
- A minimum of six (6) years post-doctoral experience in teaching and research in the relevant field.
- An excellent record of international publications with at least 16 publications in reputable refereed journals commensurate with appointment to the rank of Associate Professor.
- Experience in the successful supervision of postgraduate students. Evidence of research grants awarded.
- Engagements in projects/services that benefit the Profession and the Community.
- Demonstrated leadership in academic and professional fields.
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated position, please send your application letter quoting the reference number above and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to:
Director, Human Resources at the email address below.
For any further enquiries, you may call Ms. Kgosiemang or Ms. Oleseng @ 4931308
POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Professor In Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Engineering Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 4 days ago
Institute of Chemical Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Gliwice, Poland invites applicants for a full time position at the position of professor / team leader. We are looking for a ...
Synthetic Organic Chemist For Targeted Protein Degradation (M/F/X), CeMM - Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, 5 days ago
CeMM - Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences Vienna, Austria The Winter laboratory at CeMM, the Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy ...
Synthetic Organic Chemist For Targeted Protein Degradation (M/F/X), CeMM - Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria, about 12 hours ago
The Winter laboratory at CeMM, the Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, is recruiting a synthetic organic chemist to develop novel strategies for t...
Researcher In Chemistry Of Interfaces, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, 14 days ago
Project title:”Functionalized Ionic Liquids for CO2 Capture and Conversion” The Division of Chemical Engineering, Luleå University of Technology, is announcing a researcher position within the re...
Assistant Professor In Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Engineering Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 4 days ago
- PhD in chemical engineering or similar disciplines like chemical technology or environmental engineering - good knowledge of Polish and English - knowledge in the field of chemical reactors engi...
Hqipd2019, andHarvard School of Engineering and Applied Scienes, United States, about 12 hours ago
Fellowship ID:Harvard -Department of Physics -HQIPD2019 [#14549] Fellowship Title: Postdoctoral Fellowships in Quantum Science and Engineering Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral Location:Cambridge, Mas...