Department: Department of Financial Law and Economics – Faculty of Law
Deadline: 22 May 2022
Start date: September 1, 2022
Job type: full-time
Job field: Economics and finance | Science and research | Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of the Associate Professor at the Department of Financial Law and Economics with the focus on finance and interaction of law and economics
- completed Master's degree in Law or Economics,
- habilitation or appointment as Professor in Financial Law or Economics,
- interest in financial market law and the interaction of law and economics,
- pedagogical prerequisites and practical teaching experience,
- prerequisites for an independent scientific research activity,
- ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English language, knowledge of German is welcome,
- publishing activity in the fields of economics, finance, interaction of law and economics, submission of three major scientific publications in these areas,
- present a concept for research in areas of finance and the interaction of law and economics with the integration into the framework of teaching programmes accredited at the Faculty of Law MU.
The commencement: 1st September 2022
The applications with a CV, a covering letter, copies of education certificates and submission of three major scientific publications shall be sent by 22 May 2022 to the Personnel and Payroll Office of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website - Competitions and vacancies)
Ph D Lecturer /Adiunkt/, Cracow University of Economics, Poland, 14 days ago
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics hereby announces a vacancy competition for the full-time position of PhD lecturer “adiunkt” in the group of research and teaching employees in the ...
Senior Lecturer In Jurisprudence, Civil Law, Environmental Law Or Public Law With A Specialisation..., Karlstads universitet, Sweden, 8 days ago
Description Since 2017, Karlstad University offers a complete law degree (270 ECTS credits). This is Sweden’s seventh Law programme. The programme provides a fundamental education in Law, with spe...
Assistant In Economics And Finance Warsaw University Of Life Sciences Sggw Institute Of Economics..., Institute of Economics and Finance, Poland, 19 days ago
Assistant in Economics and Finance Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW Institute of Economics and Finance Information about the competition: INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE POSITION: rese...
Assistant Professor, MILITARY UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Poland, about 6 hours ago
ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING RECRUITMENT FOR A JOB MILITARY UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT: MILITARY UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (MUT) - Faculty of Security, Logistics and Management CITY: W...
Research Scientists In Finance, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 26 days ago
The Department of Finance of the Faculty of Law, Economics, and Finance is searching for two research scientists with a strong focus on teaching and outreach in finance and, in particular, in Asse...
Assistant Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Kielce University of Technology, Poland, 21 days ago
INSTITUTION: Kielce University of Technology, Faculty of Management and Computer Modelling CITY: Kielce POSITION: Assistant Professor/ Assistant Lecturer - research and teaching DISCIPLINE: manage...