INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
This part time (0.5FTE) post is available from the 1st October 2022 on a permanent basis.
A 0.5 FTE position has become available for an Associate Lecturer to join our Advanced Clinical Practice team at the University of Exeter. This post is to support the delivery of our new Advanced Clinical Practice degree apprenticeship. The successful post holder will probably have a background in, or experience of, advanced clinical practice and be a registered health professional. You will work with programme and module leads to support the student learning experience, using a range of approaches and modes of delivery, both face-to-face and online. A key part of the role will be supporting degree apprentices in their studies and work, through tripartite review meetings.
Advanced Clinical Practice programmes at the University of Exeter include the MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice and Advanced Clinical Practice degree apprenticeship. We work closely with the programme teams for the MSc in Clinical Pharmacy and Practice Certificate in Independent and Supplementary Prescribing. There is a supportive team working environment and development opportunities will be offered to assist the successful candidates in their role.
For a Lecturer post you will:
- Possess a depth or breadth of specialist knowledge demonstrated by a PhD (Optional or nearing completion), or equivalent qualification/experience, of the core knowledge relating to health and social care in order to teach and support learning on MSc Advanced Clinical Practice modules.
- Staff at this level are expected to achieve Associate Fellow of the HEA within two years of appointment (if not already achieved) and to attend formal CPD relating to this.
Please ensure you read our Job Description for full details of this role.
What we can offer you
- Freedom (and the support) to pursue your intellectual interests and to work creatively across disciplines to produce internationally exciting research;
- Support teams that understand the University wide research and teaching goals and partner with our academics accordingly
- An Innovation, Impact and Business directorate that works closely with our academics providing specialist support for external engagement and development
- Our Exeter Academic initiative supporting high performing academics to achieve their potential and develop their career
- A multitude of staff benefits including sector leading benefits around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), Paternity leave (up to 6 weeks full pay), and a new Fertility Treatment Policy
- A beautiful campus set in the heart of stunning Devon
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
With over 27,000 students and 6,400 staff from 180 different countries we offer a diverse and engaging environment where our diversity is celebrated and valued as a major strength. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where all members of our community are supported to thrive; where diverse voices are heard through our engagement with evidence-based charter frameworks for gender (Athena SWAN), race equality (Race Equality Charter Mark), LGBTQ+ inclusion (Stonewall Diversity Champion) and as a Disability Confident employer. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented within our working community. Reasonable adjustments are available for interviews and workplaces.
For further information, please contact Kate Emblin, email K.Emblin@exeter.ac.uk , or Lucy Banfield on L.R.Banfield@exeter.ac.uk .
Degree Apprenticeships Administrator , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
This part time (0.5FTE) post is available immediately on a fixed term basis until 3 November 2023. This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working – some time on campus and some from home. The...
Project Administrator , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
Research Services This new part-time (0.8 FTE) post is available immediately on a fixed term basis to 30th January 2027. This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working – some time on campus ...
Senior Lecturer In Digital Design In Civil Engineering (E & R), UNIVERSITY OF EXETER, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
Senior Lecturer in Digital Design in Civil Engineering (E & R) Faculty of Environment, Science & Economy Job Reference: P85674 Salary: The starting salary will be from £47,423 up to £61,823 on Gra...
Senior Lecturer In Plant Biology (Education And Research) , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
The role We are seeking to appoint a new Senior Lecturer who can contribute to the following tasks/roles and research areas: To fulfil research, teaching and administration duties as a Senior Lect...
Wellbeing Consultant (Mental Health Team) , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
This 12-month fixed-term post is available full-time from 1st March 2023. The role is based on our Streatham campus in Exeter, although occasional home working can be considered. Summary of the r...
Research Development Manager , University of Exeter ;, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Research Services This full-time post is available from immediately on a fixed term basis until 31 July 2023. This role offers the opportunity for hybrid working. Summary of the role This role is ...