Department: Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics – Faculty of Medicine
Deadline: 29 Oct 2021
Start date: upon agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Assistant Professor of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter working hours (8 hours per week)
The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and the Faculty Hospital Brno, which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
You can also learn more about us on our website , Facebook or Instagram .
The workplace:Brno, the Czech Republic
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- membership in commissions for final examinations
- participation in the education of students in doctoral study programs
- independent research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- share in the organizational provision of research and pedagogical activities, incl. related administration
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD), or equivalent education attained abroad
- Completed education in a doctoral study program or specialized qualification according to Act No. 95/2004 Coll. (doctors, dentists and pharmacists), or Act No. 96/2004 Coll. (non-medical health professions)
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the position of assistant professor is an employment relationship with the relevant hospital.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Lecturer, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland, 14 days ago
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the foll...
Four Teaching Assistant Positions At The Department Of Propaedeutics Of Obstetrics, Faculty Of..., Medical University of Silesia, Poland, 7 days ago
The Medical University of Silesia in Katowice announces hereby a competition for the position of four teaching assistant positions at the Department of Propaedeutics of Obstetrics, Faculty of Heal...
Assistant Professor For Experimental Plant Biology, MASARYK UNIVERSITY, Europe, 27 days ago
Department: Department of Experimental Biology – Faculty of Science Deadline: 31 Dec 2021 Start date: 1.2.2022 or negotiable Job type: full-time Job field: Science and research | Education and ...
Professor In Benign Gynaecology (21614) Faculty Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium, 28 days ago
→ Apply until 01/03/2022 23:59 (Brussels time) → Discipline: Benign Gynaecology → 5% Assistant professor / Associate professor → Reference number: 202111/GE/ZAP/008 ABOUT GHENT UNIVERSITY ...
Tenure Track Faculty Position (Assistant Professor) In Chemical Exposure And/Or Metabolite Profiling (# Of Pos: 2), Masaryk University - Faculty of Science, Czech, 8 days ago
Workplace: RECETOX, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic Type of Contract: Academic position with initial 3-year contract and tenure (associate/full professorship) perspe...
Full Professor In The Disciplinary Area Of Gynecology And Obstetrics, Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal, about 8 hours ago
PUBLIC NOTICE It is hereby made known that, before this Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon and for a period of 30 working days from the day immediately following the publication of th...