Office of the Vice President (Corporate)
The Assistant Manager will drive ERM processes and implementation of the university’s ERM framework. Reporting into the Strategic Planning function of the university, he/she will ensure that the university manages its enterprise risk to achieve its strategic objectives. He/She will be part of a team that supports an integrated strategic planning and risk management process in the University.
- Risk identification and assessment, which includes horizon scanning, conducting risk perception surveys and facilitating risk discussions amongst Directors.
- Formulation of risk mitigation plans or workplans and resource budgeting to address business risks and opportunities with stakeholders, as well as tracking the implementation of such plans.
- Risk monitoring, which includes the formulation and monitoring of KRIs, as well as evaluating the impact of global and local risk events/developments on the university’s risk profile.
- Risk reporting to high level management on platforms such as Executive Committee meetings and Audit and Risk Committee meetings.
- Training to inculcate a culture of risk awareness.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in risk management
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and project management skills.
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and best practices
- Ability to create dashboards using PowerBI is a plus
Director, Internal Assurance & Enterprise Risk Management, Nyuad, New York University, United States, 16 days ago
Details Posted: 18-Sep-23 Location: Abu Dhabi,, NY, US, Type: Full-time Salary: Open Categories: Other Staff/Administrative Internal Number: 230391505 Director, Internal Assurance & Enterprise Ris...
Manager, Insurance And Risk Assessment, University of Alberta, Canada, 11 days ago
This posting is open to current employees at the University of Alberta only. Please indicate your internal status using the "Advertisement" drop down menu when applying. This position is a part of...
Institutional Risk And Compliance Officer, Harvard University, United States, 14 days ago
18-Sep-2023 Financial Administration 63819BR Job Summary Responsible for leadership and ongoing enhancement of the University’s Institutional Risk Management (IRM) program, for the advancement of ...
Sr Director Risk Management, Arizona State University, United States, 27 days ago
95172BR Campus: Tempe Sr Director Risk Management Job Description Under administrative direction, sets vision and directs operations, as the senior staff member for the areas of institutional risk...
Manager, Risk Management Doral, University of Miami, United States, 6 days ago
Current Employees: If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn h...
Program Manager, Risk And Compliance Services, Harvard University, United States, 14 days ago
19-Sep-2023 Financial Administration 63844BR Job Summary Reporting to the Institutional Risk and Compliance Officer, the Program Manager, Risk and Compliance Services, is responsible for supportin...