JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
Provides administrative and secretarial support to the College. Ensures that the administrative functions are performed in an efficient manner.
- Deals effectively and efficiently with queries, ensuring confidentiality, while offering the best possible client care to ZU employees and clients.
- Answers queries and calls from internal and external clients in a professional, cheerful and courteous manner.
- Presents a good image of the Department/University to visitors and clients in person and on the phone.
- Maintains and conveys accurate and updated Information to internal and external callers.
- Carries out administrative and clerical duties with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines.
- Provides administrative assistance to center including filing, sourcing, and retrieving documents; maintains appointment schedules, prepares routine correspondence and otherwise relieving assistant dean of minor business and administrative detail.
- Creates spreadsheets to maintain and track data and records.
- Coordinates and arranges hotel reservations, transportation, and travel arrangements in coordination with ZU administration.
- Organizes and schedules meetings. Produces and distributes meeting agenda and minutes.
- Maintains and updates the transfer course database.
- Orders stationery or stock required by the office.
- Welcomes visitors when they arrive for appointments and liaise with other staff members on behalf of the college.
- Resolves routine, day-to-day administrative issues.
- Assists with coordinating department related activities on campus.
- Prepares and maintains database for student appeals, academic misconduct, and SAS exam accommodations.
- Provides logistical support during student registration with minimal supervision.
- Supports with the oversight of final examination printing, proctoring and monitoring of GEN students.
DEGREE OF INDEPENDENCE/COMPLEXITY OF ENVIRONMENT
Responsible for making basic decisions in order to maintain the efficiency of the office.
Need to be able to prioritize a variety of tasks and demonstrate good multitasking ability.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS/IMPACT OF INTERACTIONS
Regular interaction with external clients, faculty and staff. Must represent all research programs offered by Zayed University in a confident and professional manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Must possess a higher diploma in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of experience and education with a 0-1 year experience.
Computer literacy and typing speed minimum of 35-40 wpm in English.
Fluency in both Arabic and English is preferred.
Arabic (Levantine) Language And Culture Instructor, Defense Critical Language And Culture Program (Dclcp), University of Montana, United States, about 3 hours ago
The University of Montana invites applications for Arabic (Levantine) Language and Culture Instructor with the Defense Critical Language and Culture Program (DCLCP). This position will assist in ...
Arabic (Egyptian) Language And Culture Instructor, Defense Critical Language And Culture Program (Dclcp), University of Montana, United States, about 3 hours ago
The Arabic (Egyptian) Language and Culture Instructor will assist in the development of curriculum and instruct military and United States government agency personnel in intensive language and cul...
Customer Care Supervisor, University of Washington, United States, about 16 hours ago
As a UW employee, you have a unique opportunity to change lives on our campuses, in our state and around the world. UW employees offer their boundless energy, creative problem solving skills and d...
Clinical Education Specialist, High Point University, United States, about 5 hours ago
POSITION SUMMARY: • Manages the daily operational activities of clinical education in collaboration with the Clinical Coordinators. The CES will be responsible for coordinating rotation schedules,...
Senior Process Improvement Specialist, University of Toronto, Canada, about 7 hours ago
Senior Process Improvement Specialist Job Number : 2001345 Faculty / Division: Facilities & Services Department : Facilities & Services Campus : St. George (downtown Toronto) Description : Reporti...
Senior Secretary, SD School of Mines, United States, about 6 hours ago
Posting Details Logo Institution SD School of Mines Working Title Senior Secretary Posting Number CSA00772P Department SDSMT-Chemical & Biological Engineering Physical Location of Position (City) ...