Finance, Planning & Logistics
The Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) invites suitably qualified and experienced Accountants to apply for the position of Senior Manager. Working closely and collaboratively with the Asst. Director / Finance, Planning & Logistics (AD/FPL) and other Senior Managers / Managers within the Department and across divisions within the Institute, the appointee will be responsible for the following job functions, and/or other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the Management to meet the needs of the organization.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting, financial management, budgetary planning and control and management reporting. Candidates must be able to prepare a full set of financial statements. Experiences gained from an established educational or training institution with CET programme offerings or services is preferred, but not mandatory
- A good understanding of educational business operations and the roles of CET or lifelong learning initiatives in the Singapore economic environment, and with some experiences in managing government grants, subsidies will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details, and deadline oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication, and inter-personal skills and be able to work collaboratively as a team with other colleagues and stakeholders to achieve the organizational goals and objectives
- Tertiary education. A bachelor university degree in accountancy or a professional membership of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) is preferred. Candidates without the required qualifications but possess the relevant experience and required skills will also be considered.
Project Officer (Finance) (Parental Leave Cover), EMBL, Worldwide, 3 days ago
As part of the External Training Teams at EMBL Heidelberg and EMBL-EBI Hinxton, you will fulfil EMBL’s mission to provide exemplary training for the life sciences, making the laboratory the leadin...
Director Of Finance And Operations, Usaid/Haiti Education And Resilience Activity, American Institutes for Research, Haiti, about 20 hours ago
Established in 1946, with headquarters in Crystal City, Virginia, AIR is an independent, nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that conducts behavioral and social science research on important ...
Chief Accounting Officer, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 4 days ago
Reports to: Associate Vice President for Finance and Chief Finance Officer Purpose: The chief Accounting officer report directly to the AVP for finance and CFO and responsible for all the accoun...
Funds Manager, Centre For Genomic Regulation, Spain, 15 days ago
The Institute The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) is an international biomedical research institute of excellence, based in Barcelona, Spain, with more than 400 scientists from 44 countries. T...
Assistant Athletic Director Finance, University of Mississippi, United States, 17 days ago
Note for Current UM Employees Current employees must apply internally via connectU > connectu.olemiss.edu Definition of Class This position exercises discretion and independent judgment in assisti...
Financial Aid Policy Manager, The University of Arizona Global Campus, United States, about 8 hours ago
The Financial Aid Policy Manager for the University of Arizona Global Campus (Global Campus) is a full-time employment position reporting to the Associate Vice President of Financial Aid Policy an...