Job position: Language - Account Manager
Office location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
At Hult EF Corporate Education (Hult EF), we believe in the power of people – to inspire, innovate, and positively impact their teams, organizations and societies.
We are learning experts specialized in delivering immersive programs focused on the most critical business skills. Since we started, we’ve partnered with over 2500 companies, equipping them with the skills they need now and in the future.
Our team in Brazil is looking for an Account Manager to work with C-level executives at some of Brazil’s largest companies – helping them to advance their strategic objectives by improving employees' intercultural communication and language skills. This job requires persistence, strategic acumen and creativity. A successful candidate thrive in a fast-paced environment and is eager to build a career in a rapidly growing and innovative education company.
• Identify new business opportunities in target accounts
• Manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes, executing needs analyses, value proposition definitions and negotiations with C-level stakeholders
• Write and deliver compelling pitch presentations, requiring a thorough knowledge of the market and how our services stand out from competitors
• Collaborate with support teams and colleagues around the world to drive the sales process
• Develop proposals and ensure timely delivery of solutions
The skills & experience we look for
• 5 years consultative B2B sales experience
• Strong relational skills, influencing skills and presence
• Exceptional communication skills
• Mastery of Portuguese and intermediate-level English. Spanish is a plus
• Experience working in education and/or with HR stakeholders is a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
• Passion for learning, both for yourself and, on a bigger scale, for organizations
What we offer
• Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
• Regular opportunities for personal and professional development
• A range of perks and benefits
• Opportunity to join annual global sales conference. Past locations have included Boston, Abu Dhabi and Dubrovnik
Hult EF combine the strength of Hult International Business School and EF Education First to provide companies all over the world with practical, tailored learning focused on today’s most critical business competencies.
We remove barriers to international collaboration through language training; upskill employees in core business competencies through faculty-led programs; and build leadership capabilities through executive education and coaching.
With campuses and offices in over 50 countries, including the beautiful Ashridge House outside London, we offer a truly global and collaborative environment.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Find out more: hultef.com
Coordinator Internships (Job Id: 44324), University of Louisville, United States, 7 days ago
Job ID: 44324 Location: undefined Minimum Qualifications Master's degree in a related field and two years of related experience. Experience may be used on a one-to-one basis to offset the educatio...
Associate Professor In Biorefining (2022 224 04540), Aalborg University, Denmark, 1 day ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, AAU Energy, a position as Associate Professor in Bioenergy and Bioproducts Research Group, is open for appointment from 1st February 2023 or soon hereaft...
Unit Business Manager Intermediate (Job Id: 44362), University of Louisville, United States, 1 day ago
Job ID: 44362 Location: undefined Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and four years of related Business experience. Additional experience may be used on a one-to...
Administrative Systems Analyst (Job Id: 44296), University of Louisville, United States, 1 day ago
Job ID: 44296 Location: undefined Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field and 3 years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education...
Coordinator Communications And Alumni Relations (Job Id: 43770), University of Louisville, United States, 1 day ago
Job ID: 43770 Location: undefined Minimum Qualifications Master's degree in a related field and two years of related experience. Experience may be used on a one-to-one basis to offset the educatio...
Biostatistician I (Job Id: 44381), University of Louisville, United States, 16 minutes ago
Job ID: 44381 Location: undefined Minimum Qualifications Master's degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or related field and one year of related experience. Additional experience may not be used on ...