Welcome Team Coordinator Internship
Operations & Customer Service Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hult International Business School Dubai Campus invites applications for the position of Welcome Team Coordinator, an integral part of the Student Services, Visa & Compliance Team. Welcome Team Coordinators will help enhance the student experience by providing necessary support and advice from their local Hult experience to incoming students. This role will assist students coming to Dubai in the upcoming academic year 2019-2020. In this front-line role, the candidate will provide exceptional support and guidance to incoming students on the preparations for their life as a Hult student. This is a short-term, temporary role, for approximately 5 months starting in 19th May until 10th October.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Support and Advice
- Provide daily nonacademic support for incoming students, providing information and guidance on relocating to Dubai.
- Provide high quality, and professional customer service that enhances the incoming student experience.
- Coordinate student activities and periodic social events which meet the needs of Hult’s international community.
- Increase student engagement, and collaborate with students through clubs, societies and organizations.
- Coordinate pre-arrival communication through social media and online community management.
- Communicate, promote and manage news, events and city information for students via internal web platforms and ensure information is constantly up to date.
- Assist the Operations Team to formulate and implement an action plan to support and increase student satisfaction.
- Provide additional support to the Operations team, as may be required.
Qualifications, Key Competencies and Skills
- Current students studying at Hult International Business School, Dubai Campus
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding environment.
- Ability to perform communication outreach and follow up in a professional, positive and timely manner.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, which may include weeknights.
- Ability to treat concerns of students and other stakeholders with respect and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating exceptional time management, organization, and judgment.
- Cultural sensitivity, as daily work will take place among a diverse population of students and staff.
Application Close Date: April 20th 2019
Expected Interview Date: April 25th 2019
Position start date: May 19th 2010 to October 10th 2019
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Apply Apply Later
← Back to Current Openings
Share LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Powered by Jobvite
You have been redirected to a Hult International Business School job page
Teaching Focused Lectureship In Accounting – College Of Social Sciences 81131 D Grade 8, University of Birmingham, United Arab Emirates, about 18 hours ago
Teaching-focused Lectureship in Accounting – College of Social Sciences - 81131D - Grade 8 - (190002XK) Description Position Details College of Social Sciences - Birmingham Business School Locatio...
Human Resources Manager, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Location Dubai, AE Organization Name Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus About Heriot-Watt University Heriot-Watt University has five campuses: three in the UK (Edinburgh, Scottish Borders and Ork...
Manager, Student Accessibility Services, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Description The Opportunity The Department of Student Accessibility Services seeks an incumbent for the position of Manager, Student Accessibility Services, who will be responsible for the adminis...
Warehouse Office, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Description The Opportunity The Contracts & Procurement Department seeks an incumbent for the position of Warehouse Officer to provide oversight and safeguarding of the stores operations and to co...
Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor, Multimedia/Graphic Design, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
The University Zayed University, a premier university in the United Arab Emirates, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. With over 900 faculty and staff...
Internship Officer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Description The Opportunity The College of Natural Health and Sciences seeks an incumbent for the position of Internship Officer to support the College Faculty Internship Coordinator in Dubai in a...