Front of House Coordinator
Operations & Customer Service Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hult Dubai campus is seeking an organized, customer service focused Front of House Coordinator to join our busy central Dubai campus. The Front of House Coordinator provides a high-level of customer service on the front desk whilst maintaining the smooth and efficient running of a busy reception area.
(S)he will provide support to the Operations Team with the day-to-day running of the campus. The Front of House Coordinator will also integrate with other key campus departments, including Student Services, Career Development, Corporate Relations, Academics, Admissions, Marketing, Enrollment and other EF Products to ensure the highest levels of customer service to students, faculty, and staff alike whilst always providing a positive and professional first impression of the campus.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a first-class reception service to students, staff and visitors while maintaining high standards
- Taking a proactive approach to visitor management, building relationships with our clients and other on-site contractors, vendors and prospective students
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, students, visitors and vendors
- Answering a high volume of calls and in-person queries, maintaining a rapid response and distributing messages.
- Tracking receipt of courier deliveries and coordinate delivery collection
- Develop, implement, and improve administrative processes, such as supplier management, filing systems, postal/courier services and deliveries
- Deal with external/internal room booking requests, including room set up arrangements and catering
- Assist with the organization and coordination of staff events and incentives
- Assisting with maintaining policies and procedures as they relate to facilities/campus management such as: Health & Safety, Emergency Response, and staff on-boarding
- Opening the building and assisting with daily building checks
- Maintaining stationery stock
- Maintaining office and facilities’ key records
- Looking after security pass requests and updating access
- Assist with managing maintenance and handyman issues
- Typing and collating various documents and electronic information
- Assisting with logistics for campus-wide initiatives, such as off-site events
- Providing general administrative support to Campus staff, as needed
- Assist managing the cleaning, security, maintenance and contractors relationships and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, safety and good repair
- Ensure that all stationary stocks are maintained and, if required, order goods as necessary subject to approval and in line with purchasing and stock control procedures
- Assisting the Student Services, Career Development, Corporate Relations, Marketing and Enrolment teams with the coordination of campus events
- Providing information on general public transport options, tours, local hotels and restaurants and events on campus
- Providing information on, and maintaining relationships with, the local amenities, building relationships with the local businesses and establishments for the benefit of Hult Students and Staff
- Bachelor’s degree or related qualifications with 3+ years’ previous work experience; preferably in a higher education environment
- Fluent in English and preferably in Arabic
Work experience, skills & competencies
- Proven track record of customer service experience in a 5* and/or corporate environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills, including excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality and customer service.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Creative approach to problem solving and a positive, can do attitude
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- First rate attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff with diplomacy
- Willingness and ability to work out of office hours and occasional weekends
- Office or facilities experience
- Health & Safety background
- Industry knowledge of suppliers and service providers in property maintenance
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Apply Apply Later
← Back to Current Openings
Share LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Powered by Jobvite
You have been redirected to a Hult International Business School job page
Teaching Focused Lectureship In Accounting – College Of Social Sciences 81131 D Grade 8, University of Birmingham, United Arab Emirates, 1 day ago
Teaching-focused Lectureship in Accounting – College of Social Sciences - 81131D - Grade 8 - (190002XK) Description Position Details College of Social Sciences - Birmingham Business School Locatio...
Welcome Host, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Job description Job summary Imperial College London is a world Top 10 university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research and we are looking for talented individual...
Human Resources Manager, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Location Dubai, AE Organization Name Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus About Heriot-Watt University Heriot-Watt University has five campuses: three in the UK (Edinburgh, Scottish Borders and Ork...
Adjunct Faculty, Department Of Mathematics And Statistics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Description The University Zayed University, a premier university in the United Arab Emirates, is an innovative institution based on an international model of higher education. The University has ...
Manager, Student Accessibility Services, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
Description The Opportunity The Department of Student Accessibility Services seeks an incumbent for the position of Manager, Student Accessibility Services, who will be responsible for the adminis...
Internship Officer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Description The Opportunity The College of Natural Health and Sciences seeks an incumbent for the position of Internship Officer to support the College Faculty Internship Coordinator in Dubai in a...