|Global Drug Development|
| Plan and perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and pro-cedures in collaboration within a multifunctional project team coordinated by a Project leader.|
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure.
Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
• Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for sup-port and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Plan and perform scientific experiment/plant activities and plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities under minimal guidance from more experienced team members under guidance.
• Provide efficient and robust processes for the manufacture and/or specialized facilities e.g. containment/sterile labs as an expert with adequate guidance.
• Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) and develop more efficient ones.
• Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s
• Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
• Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
• Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP
| Minimum: Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS or equivalent. Desirable: MS or equivalent. Fluent in site-language. Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).|
Minimum of 3 successful years of experience as associate scientist (promotional pathway) or 3-5 years (for BS) or 1-3 years (for MS).
• Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
• Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
• Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
• Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
• Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
• Basic presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good Communication skills
Pilot Plant Manager, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
The Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen invites applications for a position as Pilot Plant Manager from 1st December 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Th...
Finance And Operations Manager (G318 17 Ca), Massey University, New Zealand, 15 days ago
School of Food and Nutrition, College of Sciences This is a 6 months' fixed-term full-time position with an immediate commencement. Due to staff movement, we require the services of a person exper...
Research Assistant, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
Research Assistant - 006RG Description Support the scientific, logistic, and administrative work conducted under a research project to estimate carbon stocks in a freshwater swamp forest landscape...
Ph D Fellow In Biomass Science And Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in biomass science and biotechnology commencing 01.12.2017 or as soon as...
Aircraft Mechanic I A&P, University of Central Missouri, United States, about 4 hours ago
Aircraft Mechanic I - A&P Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for ...
Laboratory Technologist, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Laboratory Technologist - 006AX Description The Department of Pharmacology is hiring a Laboratory Technologist to provide technical support to all departmental activities including teaching and re...