100%, Zurich, permanent
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 90 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on sales professional to drive our ambitious sales activities with end customers around the globe. In this role, you will explore new sales opportunities in our core industries and represent ANYbotics towards our customers. You will closely engage with stakeholders to bring our robotic inspection & maintenance solution to automate and digitalize the operation of oil & gas and chemical plants, general industrial facilities, power plants and utilities, and many more.You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Sales Director.
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies inChemicals
,Oil & Gas
). Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Responsible for the market development (B2B) and sales growth in our core industries
- Direct sales with prospects and customers to drive the deal pipeline
- Identify customer needs and translate applications from tenders and RFPs into technical-commercial proposals
- Take the lead for the successful closing and win new customers
- Land and expand with our Key Account customers
- Identify new market trends and execute outbound activities for new sales opportunities
- Showcase and promote our disruptive technology at conferences, trade fairs, webinars, and events
- Coordinate customer validation events, demos and workshops with our Field Engineering team
- Further development of our sales processes tools
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven recent track record in direct sales of complex high-tech industrial solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Experienced in dealing with large industrial corporates in different geographies/cultures and industries on different management levels
- Expertise in working with state of the art CRMs
- Strong interest in disruptive high-tech products and detailed customer needs and applications
- Profound negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ideally also in German
- Know-how and experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants
- Ideally experience in the Chemical industry
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.
Curious? So are we.
Assistant / Associate Professor (Petroleum Engineering), UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Job Description The Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (CPE) at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) invites application for a full-time faculty position in Petroleum Engineeri...
Assistant / Associate Professor (Petroleum Engineering), UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY, United Arab Emirates, 21 days ago
12 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY Research Field Chemistry Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Coun...
Research Engineer (Department Of Materials Science And Engineering), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Job Description The research engineer will design different 3D structures for oil/water separation. He/she will use additive manufacturing for fabrication of ceramic samples, and will test their ...
Research Engineer (Department Of Materials Science And Engineering), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
1 Jun 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Research Field Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country Singapor...
Research Associate In The Center For Smart Engineering Materials, Jamie Whelan, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, 13 days ago
19 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI Research Field Chemistry Engineering Chemistry Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (...
Instructor, College Of Science, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job Description The College of Science (COS) at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) invites highly qualified individuals to apply for an instructor position. The candidate will contribute t...