Are you an enthusiastic Mechanical Designer looking for a challenging professional experience to further your career? If so, joining CERN’s TTE programme may very well give you that challenge.
As a Mechanical Designer you will join the SY-RF-AC section, which is in charge of RF power devices over all CERN’s accelerator complex.
You will reinforce the team and be involve at all stages of the design, construction, and tests of RF power devices. A senior technician will mentor you all along the projects.
After an initial training period, you will:
- Produce out-of-the box designs using office-computing applications and liaise with CERN’s Main Workshop and with other relevant services at CERN and with external companies;
- Participate in the operation and maintenance of existing systems;
- Contribute to the development and prototyping of improved systems and their components for consolidation and upgrade of accelerators;
- Participate in installation and commissioning of these systems;
- Produce and manage the associated technical documentation and test reports.
Skills required for this project:
- Conception of mechanical objects
- Use of CAD (Catia, Ansys)
- Installation and tests of equipment
Ew Rf Test & Analysis Researcher (Entry Level) Elsys, Georgia Institute of Technology, United States, 1 day ago
EW RF Test & Analysis Researcher (Entry-Level) -- ELSYS Submit Resume ID:496886 Type:Researchers Location:Other Categories:Aeronautics, Algorithm Development, Artificial Intelligence, Electronic W...
Electrician, Washington State University, Worldwide, about 9 hours ago
Title: 626K-YN - Maintenance Mechanic 2 Business Title: Electrician Location: Employee Type: Classified Job Family: Civil Service - OT Eligible Position Details: COVID-19 Vaccine Information: In a...
Vibro Acoustic Sensing For Enhanced Robotic Pedicle Screw Placement, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 22 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2021-708) Laatst aangepast : 21/09/2021 Research of the Department of Mechanical Engineering addresses the most important societal challenges including sustainable energy supply, mobilit...
Research And Development Engineer (Ktp Associate) , University of Huddersfield ;, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum (plus a training budget of £6000) In association with KOSO Kent Introl Ltd. Armytage Road, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HD6 1QF Fixed term for 27 months 3...
Professor In Real Time Computer Architecture, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
If you are ambitious and internationally renowned for your research on Real-Time Computer Architecture, you might be our new professor at our Section for Embedded Systems Engineering. DTU Compute ...
Professor In Structural Integrity In Wind Energy, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
DTU Wind Energy invites applications for a position as professor in Structural Integrity with applications in wind energy. The position focuses on load-carrying structures and components for onsho...