|Novartis Technical Operations|
| Perform scientific experiments or pilot plant processes for the preparation and timely delivery of drug substances (DS), drug products (DP), processes and procedures in collaboration with a multifunctional project team coordinated by Project Leader.|
• Design, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
• Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
• Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
• Actively support the transfer of analytical or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc.
• Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems within he project team or network if necessary together with the respective Project Leader, Network leader or Senior Scientific Expert or a relevant team member.
• Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
• Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
Contribute to maintenance of lab instruments/infrastructure
| Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS (US) or equivalent|
Minimum of 3 years experience as Technician (promotional pathway) or 0-4 years (for BS) or 0-2 years (for MS).
Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical).
Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
- Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
- Fluent in site-language.
- Adequate knowledge of English (oral and written).
Pilot Plant Manager, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
The Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen invites applications for a position as Pilot Plant Manager from 1st December 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. Th...
Finance And Operations Manager (G318 17 Ca), Massey University, New Zealand, 15 days ago
School of Food and Nutrition, College of Sciences This is a 6 months' fixed-term full-time position with an immediate commencement. Due to staff movement, we require the services of a person exper...
Operation Manager Advanced Research Centre In Urban Waste Management, University of Alberta, Canada, 6 days ago
ENG Civil Engineering Competition No. - A104133961 Closing Date - Will remain open until filled. The Faculty of Engineering is looking for an Operations Manager for the Advanced Research i...
Ph D Scholarship In Systems Architecting For Decision Support, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Apply no later than 30 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Management Engineering by completing the following form. Apply online DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD po...
Business & Industry Development Manager (Engineering And Mathematical Sciences), The University of Western Australia, Australia, 11 days ago
Job no:498937 Work type:full-time Location:Crawley, Perth CBD Categories:Business Development Business & Industry Development Manager, EMS| REF: 498937 Business Development and Innovation Full tim...
Research Assistant, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
Research Assistant - 006RF Description Manage a research project to estimate carbon stocks in a freshwater swamp forest landscape in Singapore. Assist in data analysis and the generation of visual...