The Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs 6,000 people supporting the three main missions of the institutions: education, research and innovation. The EPFL campus offers an exceptional working environment at the heart of a community of 16,000 people, including over 10,000 students and 3,500 researchers from 120 different countries.
Main duties and responsibilities include :
- support the professor in charge of the Laboratory
- general administrative organization of the Laboratory
- management and budget control of the Laboratory
- participate in developing the Laboratory's projects and Web site
- travel arrangements
- participate in the organization of seminars and events
Your profile :
- acknowledged secretarial training (CFC d'employé(e) de commerce)
- computer literate (Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro)
- experience working with budgets and budget control
- excellent knowledge of French and English
- excellent organizational skills, excellent writing skills
- minimum 5-8 years experience
We offer :
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- further education opportunities
- the opportunity to be involved in a framework promoting advanced technology
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment.
Start date :
1st of June 2020
Term of employment :
Work rate :
Only candidates who applied through EPFL website or our partner Jobup’s website will be considered.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Analysis & Mathematical Physics, Chair of Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Switzerland, about 5 hours ago
The Chair of Analysis and Mathematical Physics at the Institute of Mathematics at EPFL welcomes applications for a postdoctoral position. The appointment will be primarily based on excellent sc...
Research Associate, Robotics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate. Key Responsibilities: Conduct research and development on state-of-the-art motion planning and control al...
Research Assistant Lecturer, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 28 days ago
The post will require: knowledge in advanced control algorithm of dynamic processes, in particular Model Predictive Control (MPC) algorithms, ability to implement advanced computational algorithms...
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
Research Fellow - 00D2G Description This position involves working on a project related to traffic signal control at multiple intersections. The objective of this position includes contributing to...
Postdoctoral Fellow, Ghent University, Belgium, about 3 hours ago
Job description Addressing food security issues in the light of the rapid population growth is an increasingly important global challenge. More food will have to be produced in the next 50 years t...
Research Assistant (Ref. Lab/20/06), IRB Barcelona, Spain, 26 days ago
IRB Barcelona seeks an enthusiastic Programmer to join our Bioinformatics team in the Molecular Modeling and Bioinformatics group (Structural Bioinformatics Program), to work on the ‘Cluster Emerg...