The Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs 6,000 people supporting the three main missions of the institutions: education, research and innovation. The EPFL campus offers an exceptional working environment at the heart of a community of 16,000 people, including over 10,000 students and 3,500 researchers from 120 different countries.
Main duties and responsibilities include :
- support the professor in charge of the Laboratory
- general administrative organization of the Laboratory
- management and budget control of the Laboratory
- participate in developing the Laboratory's projects and Web site
- travel arrangements
- participate in the organization of seminars and events
Your profile :
- acknowledged secretarial training (CFC d'employé(e) de commerce)
- computer literate (Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro)
- experience working with budgets and budget control
- excellent knowledge of French and English
- excellent organizational skills, excellent writing skills
- minimum 5-8 years experience
We offer :
- excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration
- further education opportunities
- the opportunity to be involved in a framework promoting advanced technology
- a multi-cultural and stimulating environment.
Start date :
1st of June 2020
Term of employment :
Work rate :
Only candidates who applied through EPFL website or our partner Jobup’s website will be considered.
Research Associate (Postdoc) In Control Of Space Systems And Mobile Robots, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 21 days ago
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) invites applications from PhD holders in the general area of control engineering for space systems and mobile robotics within...
Post Doctoral Position In Structural Engineering, ETH, Switzerland, about 15 hours ago
favorite_border Job Type / Workload Academic: Post Doc Position / Senior Scientist 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Engineering / Planning Functional Area Academic Research / Teaching Salary ...
Postdoctoral Researcher On Hydrodynamic Transport In Engineered 2 D Materials, Empa, Switzerland, about 5 hours ago
Empa - the place where innovation starts Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and th...
Postdoc: Low Power Wireless Protocols For Control (3m E19 97), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
Postdoc: Low Power wireless protocols for control Department/faculty: Faculty Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Doctorate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: Temporary S...
Postdoctoral Researcher Ai / Control Methods For Social Interactive Robots (Lr20.12), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
Postdoctoral Researcher AI / control methods for Social interactive robots Department/faculty: Faculty Aerospace Engineering Level: Doctorate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: 14 months S...
Postdoc Position In Revealing Hidden Magnetoelectric Toroidal Order Using Compton Scattering , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 21 days ago
100%, Zurich, temporary The Materials Theory Group at ETH Zurich has the following opening for a postdoctoral research position in collaboration with Prof. Nicola Spaldin. Project background The g...