User EXperience Analyst
NanoMOOCS is a new audiovisual learning format that will allow, among others, capturing and analysing participants’ emotions and gamifying learning activities. We are looking for someone who can design a UX evaluation study, and can provide a welcoming and supportive environment during user testing.
General functions to be developed:
- To be part of a technology project team formed by companies, universities and technology centers in the Media sector and oriented to the field of digital education.
- Experience in designing and developing experiments with subjects.
- Coordinate pilot tests with the project manager and project leader. Support project managers and entities participating in the consortium in the management and execution of aspects related to the preparation of reports on monitoring, control, modifications to projects, doubts, etc. guaranteeing coordination with the people of the different services and departments who will be involved in the pilots of the project.
- Establish hypotheses regarding users’ behaviour while performing gamified learning activities.
- Design and perform an experimental study with subjects.
- Conducts high quality surveys, interviews, user tests, etc. while minimizing bias and ensuring the reliability of the findings (with support as needed).
- Moderate conversations with participants to gain feedback on prototypes and/or their current experience.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of obtained results.
- Create engaging, storytelling-style synthesis of data.
- Provide partners with digestible and meaningful recommendations that they can act on.
project reference: COMRDI18-1-0010-02
Project title: Nou format audiovisual amb funcionalitats tecnològiques avançades per a l'aprenentatge: nanomooc
IP: Anna Puig Puig
Department: Mathematics and Computer Science Department, University of Barcelona
Gross salary per 6 months: 6.600 € (aprox)
Priority will be given to people with disabilities (article 59 Law 5/2015 of October 30), according the basic Statute of Public Employees.
This position is co-financed by ACCIÓ the Agency for Business Competitiveness of the Catalonian Government (Generalitat de Catalunya). Project NanoMOOCs COMRDI18-1-0010-02.
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to Anna Puig Puig (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org ). E-mail subject: 2021-RIS3CATUB
Educational Software Developer In Computer Science Department, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 2 days ago
With the growth in student numbers at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science over the past few years, we have made significant investments in modernizing our educa...
Administrative Project Manager, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, 18 minutes ago
Administrative Project Manager for the European Horizon 2020 Project "REFLOW" The Department of Operations Management at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) invites applications for one fulltime proj...
Research Scientist, Ucd Computer Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 16 hours ago
Applications are invited for a temporary post of a Research Scientist within UCD School of Computer Science. AGEO is a project funded under the EU Interreg Atlantic Programme. The overall objectiv...
Project Quality Control Manager, American University in Cairo, Egypt, 3 days ago
Reports to: Director, Projects Management Purpose: The project quality control manager is responsible for the delivery of AUC real estate projects to the satisfaction of the customer and in comp...
Associate Professor In Web Development, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago
About the position The Department of Design in Gjøvik has a vacancy for a 100% permanent position as an Associate Professor in Web development. The department is a part of the Faculty of Architec...
Lead Systems Engineer For Industrial Robotics, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
As this is a unique joint position for Saxion in collaboration with Frauenhofer Project Center at the University of Twente, we offer a position as a Researcher for 50% at Saxion and for 50% at Fra...