CIC energiGUNE is a renowned energy research center, with headquarters in the Basque Country (Alava, Spain), which aims to be a benchmark in the field of energy storage.
The Ageing, Safety & Post-mortem group at CIC energiGUNE is searching for an experienced Researcher to engage in the research of post-mortem analysis for batteries. Job function:
- Characterize cell components using analytical instruments.
- Perform the electrochemical ante and post-tests of the materials in half and full cells.
- Understand failure mechanisms and design degradation models.
- Engineer or bachelor in Chemistry/Physics or similar with master.
- High knowledge of batteries technologies.
- PhD in Solid-state Electrochemistry, Organic or Inorganic Chemistry, or related fields will be highly valued (not mandatory).
- For profiles without a PhD, it will be requested a proven track record in industry or technological projects.
- Training in electrochemical measurements: galvanostatic and potentiostatic tests.
- Training in Impedance spectroscopy analysis applied to batteries.
- Experience in material characterization.
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centers, and industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
We are offering a 36-month contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, CIC energiGUNE offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Fundación will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of theorists and experimentalists from condensed matter, materials, and chemical sciences.
How to apply:
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae, contact information of at least two references and a cover letter detailing specific experience and scientific interests at www.cicenergigune.com .
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
Research Fellow, Electrocatalysis And Organic Synthesis, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. Job Responsibilities Synthetic research in electrocatalysis for organic synthesis Characterisat...
Postdoctoral Position In Diabetes Research Beta Cell Biology, University of Alberta, Canada, about 11 hours ago
The Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science is looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Diabetes Research - Beta-Cell Biology Diabetes is an important health problem worldwide. The nu...
Postdoc Position (2 Years) On Proteases Of Photosynthetic Microorganisms , Umeå University, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
Department of Chemistry is seeking a postdoc for a project where the aim is to characterize the structure and function of metacaspase-like proteases in cyanobacteria and unicellular algae. Last da...
Postdoc To The Hoffmann Group At The Dnrf Center For Chromosome Stability, Department Of Cellular And Molecular Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
The Hoffmann laboratory in the Center for Chromosome Stability (www.ccs.ku.dk ) at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (www.icmm.ku.dk ), University of Copenhagen, is seeking a talen...
Postdoc Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 19 hours ago
The Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden – in short IFW Dresden – is a non-university research institute and a member of the Leibniz Association. The IFW employs approx...
Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering/Material Science/Physics/Chemistry/Computing, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 10 days ago
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. Key Responsibilities: Perform research and analysis and to execute solar cell, module & system experiment ...