CIC energiGUNE is a renowned energy research center, with headquarters in the Basque Country (Alava, Spain), which aims to be a benchmark in the field of energy storage.
The Ageing, Safety & Post-mortem group at CIC energiGUNE is searching for an experienced Researcher to engage in the research of post-mortem analysis for batteries. Job function:
- Characterize cell components using analytical instruments.
- Perform the electrochemical ante and post-tests of the materials in half and full cells.
- Understand failure mechanisms and design degradation models.
- Engineer or bachelor in Chemistry/Physics or similar with master.
- High knowledge of batteries technologies.
- PhD in Solid-state Electrochemistry, Organic or Inorganic Chemistry, or related fields will be highly valued (not mandatory).
- For profiles without a PhD, it will be requested a proven track record in industry or technological projects.
- Training in electrochemical measurements: galvanostatic and potentiostatic tests.
- Training in Impedance spectroscopy analysis applied to batteries.
- Experience in material characterization.
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centers, and industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
We are offering a 36-month contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, CIC energiGUNE offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Fundación will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of theorists and experimentalists from condensed matter, materials, and chemical sciences.
How to apply:
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae, contact information of at least two references and a cover letter detailing specific experience and scientific interests at www.cicenergigune.com .
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
Postdoc In Plant Biophysics And Microscale Fluid Structure Interactions, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
A unique opportunity is available in the research group of Associate Prof. Kaare H. Jensen at the Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark. We are offering a post-doctoral research p...
Postdoc: Protein Liquid Liquid Phase Separation In Synthetic Cells (32 40 Hours Per Week), Radboud University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
32 - 40 hours per week Maximum gross monthly salary: € 4,274 Faculty of Science Job level: PhD Duration of the contract: 1 year, with a possible extension to 3 years. Application deadline: 23 Febr...
Research Assistant In Drug Discovery And Screening, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 2 hours ago
Do you want to contribute to improving human health? The laboratory of Professor Thomas Helleday and Deputy group leader Ulrika Warpman Berglund provides an excellent translational and scientific ...
Postdoctoral Position In The Area Of Applied Electrochemistry, Electrochemical Energy Storage, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Skoltech Center for Energy Science and Technology (CEST) is seeking for a Research Scientist (full-time) having expertise in physical chemistry/electrochemistry of materials for energy storage. A...
Summer Jobs At The Department Of Chemistry And Materials Science, Aalto University, Findland, about 22 hours ago
The Department of Chemistry and Materials Science (CMAT) focuses on micro-, nano- and atomic scale engineering of compounds and materials. Our work in these areas encompasses synthesis, character...
Postdoctoral Researcher, Neuroscience, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 8 hours ago
The Laboratory for Cell Biology and Histology at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy for a Postdoctoral scientist in the...