• PhD in an appropriate discipline (chemistry, pharmacy, biology, chemical/ biomedical engineering…).
• Experience in drug delivery, with emphasis in RNA delivery
• A good publication record for career stage.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
• Dynamic with a high level of autonomy and team spirit
• Ability to keep accurate and detail records of experiments.
The person hired will be required:
1. To design, plan and carry out the experiments necessary for the project.
2. To write up reports, research papers and present research findings at national and international meetings.
3. To work in a collaborative environment.
4. To support colleagues, and particularly less experienced researchers.
5. To keep up to date with current developments in subject field.
Post Doctoral Fellow, Department Of Clinical Oncology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Department of Clinical Oncology (21600) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in the Laboratory for S...
Post Doctoral Fellow, Department Of Chemistry, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Department of Chemistry (25200) Categories: Academic-related Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department ofChemistry (...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Carbohydrate Chemical Biology , University of Canterbury, New Zealand ;, New Zealand, 14 days ago
Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Fixed-term position (2 years) What You Will Do Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a 2-year (24 month) fixed term Postdoctora...
Research Assistant, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
Research Assistant - 00DMQ Description The successful candidate will work with Associate Professor Giorgia PASTORIN on formulation work and 3D printing under a project on 3D Printed Drug Delivery ...
Doctoral Student Position In The Research Field Of Nuclear Receptors And Metabolic Diseases, University of Oulu, Findland, about 19 hours ago
The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland. With about 15 000 students and approximately 3 000 employees it is a vibrant international scientific community. By combining ...
Research Fellow, Mechanical/Chemical/Materials Science Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
As a part of the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab), we are looking for a Research Fellow with strong experience in lab and experimental activity. Job Responsibilities Development ...