We are aiming at recruiting a four months junior research assistant to join our research group (AINSR) in the tasks associated to the development of WP06 (Evaluation and Monitring) in the Young People with Values project, YoPeVa.
The aim of the YoPeva project is to scale-up good practice and elaborate a European training program for youg people out of the education and labour structures and standards, providing them with a solid value system, the adequate skills and the competencies to become integrated into the labour market or to re-join the standard educational path. Our Workpackage in the project (WP06) is responsible for the Evaluation and monitoring of the project.
The candidat will assist in the following tasks: Communication with partners, reports and briefings writing, database management, assisting evaluations (qualitative and quantitative techniques).
Skills and qualifications:
- Computer skills: Good Microsoft Office management skills; Excellent management of statistical packages (SPSS/STATA/R/SAS); management of databases.
- Communication skills: Excellent oral communication skills; experience in writing reports and briefings for professional use.
- Management skills: effective time management, initiative and problem-solving attitudes, good organizational skills and reporting, ability to work independently, and capacity to contribute to research projects with novel research ideas and analysis.
- Advanced English level required (C1). Spanish and Catalan highly rewarded
- Proven research interest in social inequalities and social problems
- Previous experience in working with young people (associations, foundations, either public or private institutions)
- Hardworking and committed person, team worker, responsible person
- Preferably under 25
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
Please send your application to:
Female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply.
Priority will be given to people with disabilities.
The project is funded by the EU program Erasmus+ KA366: Social inclusion through education, training and youth.
Research Fellow, Construction Automation, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 10 hours ago
Job Description The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking to recruit a Research Fellow to work on a research project related to...
Research Fellow, Nuhs Digital Health, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Job Description Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health within the Singapore Population Health Improvement Centre: Research Fello...
Postdoc Position In A Hera Project On Everyday Experiences Of Refugee Youth In Amsterdam (0.8 Fte, 1 Year), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 15 days ago
Postdoc position in a HERA project on everyday experiences of refugee youth in Amsterdam (0.8 FTE, 1 year) Functie Refugee youth often find themselves in precarious positions (insecure housing, la...
Research Assistant (Graduate Student), McGill University, Canada, 25 days ago
Position Summary: Based in the Faculty of Engineering and working with the E-IDEA initiative team, these Casual Research Assistants positions will play a role in numerous aspects of the “Action xD...
Research Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, 1 day ago
This competition is open to all applicants however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considerat...
Chemical Process Design, Research Associate, University of Alberta, Canada, 1 day ago
The Environmental Geochemistry Laboratory, housed in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, is hiring a Research Associate to assist in the management and implementation of an ongoing, ...