We are aiming at recruiting a four months junior research assistant to join our research group (AINSR) in the tasks associated to the development of WP06 (Evaluation and Monitring) in the Young People with Values project, YoPeVa.
The aim of the YoPeva project is to scale-up good practice and elaborate a European training program for youg people out of the education and labour structures and standards, providing them with a solid value system, the adequate skills and the competencies to become integrated into the labour market or to re-join the standard educational path. Our Workpackage in the project (WP06) is responsible for the Evaluation and monitoring of the project.
The candidat will assist in the following tasks: Communication with partners, reports and briefings writing, database management, assisting evaluations (qualitative and quantitative techniques).
Skills and qualifications:
- Computer skills: Good Microsoft Office management skills; Excellent management of statistical packages (SPSS/STATA/R/SAS); management of databases.
- Communication skills: Excellent oral communication skills; experience in writing reports and briefings for professional use.
- Management skills: effective time management, initiative and problem-solving attitudes, good organizational skills and reporting, ability to work independently, and capacity to contribute to research projects with novel research ideas and analysis.
- Advanced English level required (C1). Spanish and Catalan highly rewarded
- Proven research interest in social inequalities and social problems
- Previous experience in working with young people (associations, foundations, either public or private institutions)
- Hardworking and committed person, team worker, responsible person
- Preferably under 25
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
Please send your application to:
Female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply.
Priority will be given to people with disabilities.
The project is funded by the EU program Erasmus+ KA366: Social inclusion through education, training and youth.
Scientific Project Staff (Prae Doc) , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
The University of Vienna (20 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, 9.900 members of staff, about 89.000 students) seeks to fill the position from 01.07.2021 of a Scientific project staff (pr...
Research Assistant At The Donders Centre For Cognition (0.8 Fte), Radboud University, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Employment: 0.8 FTE Faculty of Social Sciences Required background: Research University Degree Duration of the contract: 2 years Application deadline: 20 May 2021 We are looking for The Donders In...
Postdoctoral Researcher Talent In The Region (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 12 hours ago
Organisation The Faculty of Spatial Sciences consists of approximately 100 members of staff, 100 PhD students and around 1000 undergraduate students. We focus on high quality teaching and research...
Spie@Icfo Maria Yzuel Fellowship Awards Fellowship Awards For Female Undergraduate And Master Students, Institute of Photonic Sciences, Luxembourg, about 16 hours ago
Undertaking a challenging research project is vital for launching an ambitious research career. ICFO is aware of the importance of encouraging women’s participation in science to enhance innovatio...
Postdoctoral Researcher Talent In The Region (1.0 Fte), University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
We look for a candidate with: • a PhD degree (or nearly finished) in the field of economic geography, regional science, applied economics, sociology or in another social science showing a clear af...
Early Stage Researcher/Ph D Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 7 hours ago
The department of Plasma Biotechnology invites applications for a position in Greifswald, Germany, starting on September 1st 2021 as Early Stage Researcher/PhD Position (m/f/d) PROJECT TITLE: OPTI...