We are looking for a talented and highly motivated technician to work in paediatric cancer
The candidate will join a translational multidisciplinary group formed by clinicians, oncologists, researchers and geneticist working towards finding cures and treatments for paediatric cancer patients. The team is led by Dr. Antonio Pérez Martínez at the Translational Research Group in Paediatric Oncology, Haematopoietic Transplantation & Cell Therapy of the IdiPAZ
- Providing support to the research group for the development of the projects related to advanced cell therapies. These responsibilities will include carrying out/supporting the performance of scientific experiments, technical support in experimentation on laboratory animals, fine-tuning of protocols and experimental techniques, and the documentation of procedures.
You should have:
- Accreditation to work with laboratory animals (murine models): Capacitation A, B, and C.
- Proven experience working with animal models
- Proven experience in cell culture
- High organisational and reporting skills
- Good experimental laboratory skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team
- Good level of English will be a plus
- We offer a full-time position at the Translational Research Group in Paediatric Oncology, Haematopoietic Transplantation & Cell Therapy at the IdiPAZ. Salary depend
on the candidate and years of experience.
Discovery Of Mechanisms Underlying Altered Cell Function And Cell Cell Communication Contributing To Cardiac Remodelling During Disease And Ageing By Single Cell Omics., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
(ref. BAP-2022-873) Laatst aangepast : 4/12/2022 The Laboratory of Experimental Cardiology: The Laboratory of Experimental Cardiology sits alongside clinical and basic research groups within the D...
Laboratory Technician In Molecular Biology With The Institute Of Biochemistry , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 16 hours ago
40%-60%, Zurich, fixed-term The Cell Size and Homeostasis lab studies the interplay of cell size and cell function in the context of physiological and pathological conditions, including cell senes...
Grader (Bien 590 W23), McGill University, Canada, 1 day ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positi...
Postdoctoral Scientist (F/M/D) Molecular Cell Biology, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany, 28 days ago
Job Code: 417 Job Offer from November 09, 2022 The Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry (MPIB) in Martinsried (near Munich, Germany) is one of the leading international research institutions in th...
Principal Scientist Oncology Research (80 100%*), Novartis, Switzerland, about 6 hours ago
6000+! That’s the number of associates in the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR). This division is the innovation engine of Novartis, focusing on powerful new technologies that hav...
Research Technician To Support The Single Cell & Microfluidics Expertise Unit, VIB, Belgium, 3 days ago
The VIB-KU Leuven Center for Brain & Disease Research is part of the VIB life sciences institute and is embedded within the University of Leuven which ranks among the world’s top 50 universities. ...