5 May 2023
Institut d'Investgació i Innovació Parc Taulí (I3PT)
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
12 May 2023 - 23:00 (Europe/Madrid)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Hours Per Week
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Reference Number
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
Functions to develop:
- Transversal administrative support and reception.
- Support in the organization of conferences and institutional events
- Scientific dissemination: dissemination of research in national and international congresses, and preparation of scientific articles
- Support in the management of the Institute's training and teaching.
- Management of ICT incidents and requests from the institute's professionals
- I3PT personal travel management and processing.
- Update of I3PT Web information
- Maintenance and operation of databases and information systems
- Management of students in internships
- Higher degree in Administration or similar
- Oral and written professional competence in English, Spanish and Catalan
We will value:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Experience in the functions mentioned
- Transversal skills:
- Willingness to learn: curiosity, motivation and initiative to learn new things, develop new processes and methodologies.
- Ability to resolve and work collaboratively: Ability to organize, plan and achieve, with the rest of the team, the objectives jointly and effectively
- Vocation of service, communication and empathy: communicate clearly and safely and respect the messages to the rest of the team, ability to advise the professionals of the organization in an assertive way, adapting the communication style.
- Flexibility and adaptability: ability to accept and adapt to changes in tasks and of scenarios quickly. Catalan, Spanish and English, read and written.
The selected person will be bound by temporary contract, due to circumstances of the production, with a fixed duration (6 months from the start), to meet the occasional and non-occasional increase expected from the Foundation's activities, generated by a temporary mismatch between stable employment available and what is required, in accordance with art 15 ET, as amended RDL 32/2021, of 28 december The working conditions will be in accordance with the agreement in force at the Foundation and with dedication to full time.
The general conditions of this open call will be governed by the clauses present in this current offer and by the procedures outlined in the basis for open calls for occupation of current positions which is available on the website www.tauli.cat .
Candidates will undergo the assessment of: CV, letter of motivation and personal interview or managerial evaluation (depending on whether they are not part of the workforce or already provide services in it).
The competence tests that are considered necessary to assess the suitability of the can be added candidatures, within the framework of what is established in the current Selection and Linkage Code.
In accordance with the principles of procedural economy and speed of the process, the phases of the selection process can also be reduced in function of the ratio of candidates with compliance with the requirements of this offer.
En compliment de la LISMI, el Consorci, tindrà en consideració la reserva per a les persones candidates que acreditin una discapacitat igual o superior al 33%, sempre que siguin idònies per al desenvolupament de les funcions a cobrir.
Information, registration, documentation and deadline:
Interested persons may register by clicking oon the following link: https://tauli.talentclue.com/es/node/97165002/12623479
It will be necessary to attach the curriculum in PDF format and attach as additional documents the requirements of the call, as well as all the documentation you consider suitable for the accreditation of individual merits.
For questions regarding the call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number of this announcement.
Deadline: May 12, 2023
- Research Field
- Education Level
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Website for additional job details
- Number of offers available
- Institut d'Investigació i Innovació Parc Taulí (I3PT)
- Postal Code
- Plaça Torre de l'Aigua, s/n
Where to apply
Plaça de la Torre de l'Aigua, s/n
- Postal Code
Gestionnaire, Expérience Des étudiants/Manager, Student Experience, University of Alberta, Canada, about 6 hours ago
Veuillez noter que le Campus Saint-Jean est la faculté francophone de l'Université de l'Alberta. Les candidats doivent donc parler et écrire couramment le français. Les candidatures doivent être s...
Assistant Administratif Et Financier / Finance & Operations Assistant Nyu Paris, New York University, United States, 18 days ago
NYU s'engage à être une communauté de campus accueillante qui reflète et met en œuvre les valeurs d'inclusion, de diversité, d'appartenance et d'équité qui sous-tendent l'excellence académique. Le...
Full Professor: Chair Behavioural And Experimental Economics, 1.0 Fte (Fulltime) Opens External, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
Full Professor: chair Behavioural and Experimental Economics, 1.0 fte (fulltime) Full Professor: chair Behavioural and Experimental Economics, 1.0 fte (fulltime) Published Deadline Location 29 Sep...
Research Technician/Lab Engineer Advanced Electronic Materials And Devices Group, ICN2, Spain, 5 days ago
The mission of the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2) is to achieve the highest level of scientific and technological excellence in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Its rese...
Associate Vice Provost For Education Strategy, UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM NINGBO CHINA, United Kingdom, about 12 hours ago
About Us Join a unique British University in China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is a university without borders, where students and staff alike are empowered and supported in the dyn...
Admissions Period Winter 2023, Institute of Photonic Sciences, Luxembourg, about 11 hours ago
ICFO offers a limited number of PhD positions to well-qualified applicants who wish to obtain a doctoral degree in any of the research topics available within our Research Groups . Our PhD-program...