The two candidates will be involved in European projects that are currently ongoing in our group. In these projects, microfluidic technologies are being used for the advanced synthesis, assembly and printing of functional materials. The candidate will develop microfluidic devices and/or 3D printed microreactors to control the generation and printing of functional matter.
- Design and fabrication of microfluidic devices and/or microreactors
- Experience on mechatronics
- Fabrication of microstructures in a clean-room lab using photolithography
- Materials processing in microfluidic environments
- Synthesis of monomers
- Optimization of reactions
- Characterization of the materials generated with a wide range of spectroscopy and microscopy techniques, and other physicochemical tools.
- Publication of results in scientific journals and presentation of results at international conferences
- Master in engineering and/or microfluidic related area
- Master in chemistry and/or materials science
- Skills and expertise in microfabrication, 3D CAD dawing, and assembly of devices
- Knowledge in microfluidic technologies and/or printing systems
- Experience with programming (e.g. Matlab, Python).
- Good knowledge of English
FBG project number
MAgnetically steerable wireless Nanodevices for the tarGeted delivery of therapeutIc agents in any vascular rEgion of the body
Josep Puigmartí Luis
Ciència de Materials I Quimica Física
Application letter, Curriculum vitae, contact details fo two academics who can be contacte to provide reference letter.
Send your application to:
PhD_Engineer and or PhD_Chemist
Project Officer (Mechanical , Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 25 days ago
The School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Work on a project to develop novel microfluidics and organ-on...
Junior Scientist (M/F/D) Point Of Care Diagnostics , AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria, about 3 hours ago
We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner ...
Eng D Position In Additive Manufacturing Of Functional Concrete, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
Opportunity for a full-time EngD position within the project Additive manufacturing of functional construction materials on-demand. We are looking for an MSc graduate with a strong interest in the...
Project Officer (Mechanical/Material Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 25 days ago
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Work on a project to conduct research in 3D printing Develop prototype...
Project Officer (3 D Cementitious Material Printing/Additive Manufacturing), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 4 days ago
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Structural printing : Large-scale structural modules with Robotic arm a...
Doctoral Student In In Biocatalysis , KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, about 4 hours ago
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We...