The Network of Singular Research Centers at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain) offers 6 postdoctoral positions for 2 years. Please read carefully the Call: http://campusvida.usc.es/en/postdoc2017
RESEARCH AREA OPENINGS. Please chek the eligible research topics in the followng links
• CiMUS, Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases: http://www.usc.es/cimus/en/jobs/postdoc2017
• CiQUS, Biological Chemistry and Molecular Materials: http://www.usc.es/ciqus/postdoc2017
• CiTIUS, Information Technology: https://citius.usc.es/investigacion/programas-cientificos
RESUME AND BASIC REQUIREMENTS
• Each postdoctoral position is for a period of two years, with a gross salary of around 30,000 €/year, negotiable according to candidate’s qualification and experience. Travel allowance of 1,100 €/year.
• The contract includes medical care coverage and work accident insurance through the Spanish Health Care System, providing access to the Spanish public health care system for the candidate and their family, as well as pension and unemployment benefits.
• Training program in transversal skills: intellectual and property rights, technology transfer, entrepreneurship, communication, management, etc.
• The candidate will join the selected research group to develop an individual project in a stimulating scientific environment, having access to state-of-the-art research facilities and a number of training and career development opportunities.
• Candidates must hold a PhD in an area related to the relevant research opening. Candidates who have completed their PhD thesis at the University of Santiago de Compostela will not be eligible.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have at least one year of postdoctoral research experience and awarded their PhD after January 1st 2012. Fluency in English is essential.
• Applicants must not have carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the contract’s starting date.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
The application must contain information of research background and work experience, including:
• A detailed CV (see CV template) including personal contact information, education, list of publications and any other relevant information (projects, awards...).
• A motivation letter (max. 2 pages) outlining: (i) research background, work experience and (ii) a brief research proposal.
In order to prepare the research proposal, candidates must select one of the eligible research topics and contact the prospective group leaders/researchers for guidance.
•Two reference letters, or the names and contact addresses of at least two referees.
Applications must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com stating one of the following options in the subject line: POSTDOC-CIMUS, POSTDOC-CIQUS or POSTDOC-CITIUS.
Closing date for applications: 12.03.17 at 23h59 CET (UCT + 02:00)
The estimated starting date is May-June 2017.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, +34 881 816 410
Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of London, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago
Department: School of Electronic Engineering & Computer Science Salary: £32,405 - £36,064 per annum (Grade 4) Reference: QMUL12255 Date posted: 27-Jul-2017 Closing date: 28-Aug-2017 Job profile Ap...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Epidemiology/Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 6 days ago
Department At the Department of Public Health Sciences we conduct research, teaching and applied work based on public health science and epidemiology. The research is aimed at analysing health det...
] Is Tplus Postdoctoral Program , , United States, 3 days ago
IST Austria: ISTplus postdoctoral program In order to attract outstanding postdoctoral researchers, IST Austria has set up the ISTplus postdoctoral program for exceptional researchers, which is p...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Hematology And Leukemia, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 18 days ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in areas of medical science including bioorganic chemistry, molecular endocrinology, cancer biology, functional genomics...
Postdoctoral Scholar, Pennsylvania State University, United States, 11 days ago
Description The Materials Science and Engineering Department at Penn State University seeks outstanding applicants for a postdoctoral scholar position focused on metalorganic chemical vapor deposi...
] Postdoctoral Fellowships In Astrophysics, Cosmology, And Extrasolar Planetary Science , , United States, 4 days ago
The Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology (KIPAC) at Stanford University and SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory seeks recent Ph.D. scientists of exceptional promise for postdoc...