• pre-Bologna or current 3rd cycle Bologna PhD degree in computer science, information systems and technologies and/or information sciences;
• valid habilitation title of assistant professor/associate professor/full professor or guest professor for Computer and Information Sciences at the University of Ljubljana.
The candidate meets the requirement if he/she has an equivalent title at a similar, internationally recognized institution. In this case, the candidate has to enclose a statement that he/she agrees with the employment application to be also considered as an application for recognition of the title.
If the candidate does not meet none of the above requirements, but meets the minimal quantitative and qualitative criteria for the appointment to the title in accordance with the Statutes of the University of Ljubljana and the Criteria for Appointment to the Titles of University Teacher, Researcher and Associate at the University of Ljubljana from 25th October 2011 (including changes), the candidate has to enclose a statement that he/she agrees with the employment application to be also considered as an application for election to the title.
• Knowledge of Slovenian language on B2 level (CEFR). If the selected candidate does not comply with this condition, it has to be fulfilled at the latest in three years after the assumption of duties.
• Rhetorical and innovative skills, organizational abilities (for one’s own work and the work of co-workers); teamwork skills and skills of active work with students.
• Scientific and research experience with proven track record of journal articles, conference contributions and/or projects in the field of Software engineering or related fields.
• Experience with teaching on the university level.
Administrative Assistant (40 60%), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland, about 6 hours ago
Professor Onur Mutlu’s research group ( https://people.inf.ethz.ch/omutlu/ ), SAFARI, working on research, teaching, and service in Computer Architecture, Security, and Bioinformatics/Biocomputing...
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, Faculty Of Arts, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Department of Chinese Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline 23 Jun 2019 Start date 1 September 2019 or 1 February 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition f...
Lecturer (Tenure Track) / Associate Professor / Professor Innovatieve Structural Connections, Hasselt University, Belgium, about 9 hours ago
The Faculty of Engineering Technology, research group Construction engineering of Hasselt University seeks a (m/f) lecturer (tenure track) / associate professor / professor Innovatieve Structural ...
Non Tenure Track Clinical Associate Professor Of Pracitce/Clinical Assistant Professor Of Practice, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine (20000) Categories: Professoriate Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Non-Tenure Track Clinical Associate Professor o...
Professor Of Industrial Design , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Professor of Industrial Design DEPARTMENT: Industrial Design ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE: Innovative Engineering Design, Interactive Experience Design, Digital Manufacturing and Wearable Devices, Cultural...
Tenure Track Associate/Assistant Professor In The Department Of Computer Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Department of Computer Science (14200) Categories: Professoriate Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Tenure-Track Associate Professor/Assistant Profe...