The position involves:
· Fundamental and applied research in the area of biomaterials, specially bioglass processing and characterization, in line with the areas of research defined in the project application,
· Active searching for research funding for the research programmes pursued in the centre,
· Research collaboration with industrial partners,
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment,
· Publish research results and give presentations at scientific meetings,
· Written and oral communication, preparation and management of research proposals, research papers and scientific reports, analysis and investigation of scientific problems.
Research Positions In The Area Of Multi Device Speech Interfaces, Aalto University, Findland, about 2 hours ago
Two open position for Master’s theses, Doctoral students and/or Post-docs in the area of “Multi-device speech interfaces” Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art mee...
Postdoc Position In Speech Processing, Aalto University, Findland, about 2 hours ago
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovativ...
Postdoctoral Position In Research On Human Gut Microbiota, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
DepartmentRECETOX – Faculty of Science Deadline 31 Oct 2019 Start date upon agreement Research group: Metabolomics and targeted proteomics Head of the research group: Dr. Zdeněk Spáčil RECETOX Ce...
Research Assistant, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job Opportunity at National University of Singapore for Research Project on “You Are What You Surf: Characterizing Preference and Decision-making Styles with Digital Footprints” We are seeking an ...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Motor Cognitive Research – Development Of A Protocol To Measure Mobility And Brain Activity, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 22 hours ago
The Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS) conducts world leading research in aging, dementia, epidemiology and care sciences. This research extends from basic molecular and c...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Biochemistry (M/F/D) , Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Cologne, Germany, 7 days ago
Job Code: 20-2019 Job Offer from October 04, 2019 The department for "Mitochondrial Proteostasis", headed by director Prof. Dr. Thomas Langer, at the Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, Co...