University Health Centre (UHC) set up under NUS, is a holistic healthcare provider for the entire NUS community. You will provide essential nursing care and support so as to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the clinic operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out nursing care duties to ensure a high standard of medical and customer service.
• Administer treatment prescribed for patients and assists doctors with treatment and procedures (eg. Venepuncture, Injection, Dressing, Minor procedures, ECG, PAP smear test etc).
• Perform other clinical duties eg. trained as a COVID-19 swabber, manning triage station etc. and to maintain a high standard of infection control.
• Attend to Isolation room suspect cases or Emergency cases etc.
• Responsible for the sterilization of surgical equipment and instruments and ensure that all equipment and instruments are in proper working condition.
• Provide information / education on health issues to patients and family members.
• Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the clinic.
• Perform other ad-hoc clinical and administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Diploma or Degree in Nursing recognised by Singapore Nursing Board
• Full registration with Singapore Nursing Board
• At least 3 years of work experience in restructured/private hospitals or polyclinics is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words and Excel)
• Good team player, self-motivated and with ability to work independently
• Pleasant personality with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Department : [[University Health Centre]]
Executive, Laboratory Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) is a unique interdisciplinary Research Centre of Excellence (RCE), funded by National Research Foundation, Ministry of Edu...
Academic Positions In Law & Technology , ;, Singapore, 2 days ago
Job Description NUS Law is adding a new compulsory course, Law & Technology, to its LLB programmes starting from August 2024. The course examines the law as it applies to the use of technology (eg...
Research Associate (Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 4 days ago
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Job Description: Pure culture of fungal strains Set up...
Manager, Finance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 10 days ago
Office of Finance is looking for a Manager to take care of the finance operations. This person will be deployed to The Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS). IDMxS is a uni...
Project Officer (Digital Communications), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 21 hours ago
The Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. The Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS) is a n...
Chan Sek Keong Professorship In Private Law , ;, Singapore, 2 days ago
Job Description: The National University of Singapore Faculty of Law (NUS Law) seeks to appoint a distinguished legal scholar to be the Chan Sek Keong Professor of Private Law. The appointee will ...