The appointed Temp Staff will perform operational and administrative duties at the front office of the respective Residential Colleges at UTown and support Housing Services and the respective colleges’ on student housing matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Operate front desk services and ensure check-in and check-out operations of the student residences at UTown are aligned with the objectives set by Housing Services.
• Handle general enquiries and feedback from residents, guests, conference delegates and relevant stakeholders and ensure timely response and resolution.
• Administer and update the room bookings and residents’ database in the University Housing Management System as and when required, including but not limited to FIN expiry, room access programming and handling of keys.
• Assist to plan and coordinate the bi-annual mass check-in and check-out exercise
• Perform administrative work such as compilation of occupancy report, faults and feedback, filing and indexing, and inventory control.
• Process payment and financial data entry.
• Provide a good customer experience with the ability to convert complaints into compliments.
• Support and assist with building management related matters e.g. safety and security, facilities management issues etc. at the residences as needed.
• Handling of crisis / incidents reported within the student residences.
• Diploma in hospitality management with minimum 3 years of experience in frontline customer service
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Presentable and well-groomed
• Positive attitude and thrives in a team environment
• Able to handle tasks / multi-task competently under pressure
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID : 20470
Lead, Housing Management System (Hms) Optimisation Team, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
The Office of Campus Housing (OCH) serves to make NTU, the university with the best-in-class campus for learning, working, and living. OCH has a mission to provide optimal on-campus living environ...
Senior Executive, Graduate Programmes [Lkc Medicine], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 17 days ago
The Senior Executive will assist in the daily operations of the school’s PhD programme in the areas of student recruitment, curriculum planning, assessment, student life, graduation, and alumni ma...
Executive, Laboratory Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) is a unique interdisciplinary Research Centre of Excellence (RCE), funded by National Research Foundation, Ministry of Edu...
Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Student Administration, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
NTU’s School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) is a leading school for higher learning that is known for its excellent curriculum, outstanding impactful research, and talented faculty. To...
Assistant Manager, Centre For Digital Enablement, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 24 hours ago
The Centre for Digital Enablement drives the digital transformation initiatives within SIT. It works with various stakeholders, both internal and external, in upskilling digital literacy across th...
Senior Assistant Manager (Process Automation, Resource Planning & Management), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 23 hours ago
Key Responsibilities Design, develop, test and implement automation solutions for the approved processes based on best practices. Maintain and monitor the performance of the implemented solutions ...