Innovation Hub (“InnoHub”) aims to support companies including SMEs, Start-ups, Innovators and its industry-partners in leveraging on the partnership with the network of Centre of Innovations (COIs) at the Polytechnics and Technology Innovation Centres (TICs) at SIT. It will promote, co-ordinate and consolidate expertise, capabilities and resources across the various COIs and TICs, in order to provide a one-stop solution that can support SMEs in technology-driven innovation and talent development. First of its kind, this University-Polytechnic partnership will endow the InnoHub with an expanded suite of complementary expertise, skillsets and facilities jointly offered by SIT and the Polytechnics, to effectively help SMEs move up the innovation value chain.
The Programme Lead reports to the Director of the Professional Officers Division (POD). He/she is to provide leadership to lead InnoHub and to grow the partnership with COIs to drive innovation, creation, adoption and revolution in the industry through practical transformation. Inculcating the innovation culture in SIT and the COI partners we work by adopting a collaboration model to carried out innovation projects by faculty, students and industry.
• Lead, manage and operate InnoHub to meet the objectives of InnoHub.
• Oversee and participate in the research projects to ensure all project deliverables are met.
• Ensure that InnoHub meets its KPIs and be responsible for InnoHub’s budgeting, reporting and claims processes to/ with SIT and respective funding bodies.
• Oversee the business development and marketing of InnoHub by building and developing relationships with external stakeholders for innovative collaborations that generate positive impact for the industry.
• Work with academic staff to ensure support to deliver the desired outcomes for the industry projects and collaborations.
• Responsible for all human resource matters of InnoHub, including recruitment, training and managing of InnoHub’s staff.
• Work with the academic staff and SITLEARN to support the transfer of knowledge to the industry through training programmes.
• Develops and/or ensures adherence to, operating policies, systems and practices (including but not limited to WSH, biosafety, IRB, enterprise risk) that meet SIT’s, funding agencies’ and government-wide standards and governance.
• Minimally a University Degree
• Minimum 10 years of industry experience familiar with the local SME environment, government funding structure, research institutions, and institute of higher learning
• Strong technical knowledge in one or more of these emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud with experience in product development lifecycle & deployment and its best practices, will be preferred
• Familiar with national strategic research initiatives and funding support from government agencies
• Enjoy working closely with industry, academic staff and students in an educational environment and believe in educating new generations of students
• Self-motivated with strong leadership and supervisory skills to lead a team for high performance
• Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology
• Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time pressed environment
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-moving environment
• Have good persuasive writing and communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Advertised:18 Aug 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close:30 Sep 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Research Fellow (Clean Energy), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 6 days ago
Job Description Design and synthesis of nanocatalysts and solar enabled functional nanomaterials. Understanding of catalysts reaction mechanisms based on calculations and lab testing and finally i...
Associate (Capstone) Contract, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
Associate (Capstone) - Contract Apply now Job no:494901 Work type:Contract, full-time Location:Singapore Categories:Administration/Secretarial Capstone (Associate) Capstone Program office is respo...
Research Assistant (Centre For Advanced 2 D Materials), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 9 days ago
Job Description The candidate will work at the Centre for Advanced 2D Materials at the National University of Singapore. This role is within the research and development of new filtration media an...
Research Assistant(Molecular And Cell Biology), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 36 minutes ago
Job Description Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech) National University of Singapore (NUS) Advancing health through innovation, iHealthtech seeks to address clinical needs t...
Research Fellow (Biomedical Engineering), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Job Description We are seeking a highly motivated Research Fellow with expertise in bioengineering, biomaterials and cellular engineering. The candidate will be responsible for fabricating materia...
Research Associate (Department Of Architecture), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 5 days ago
Job Description Research Associate (Department of Architecture) The Research Associate will assist the programme directors of the MSc Integrated Sustainable Design programme with the following: I....