The Senior Executive, Student Life (Campus Engagement) is responsible for coordinating, managing and executing key student development initiatives in SIT. The Senior Executive will be tasked with daily operations of the division, which includes project/event management, student development and facility management. The position contributes to the creation of a vibrant student life, building upon the division’s core 8 Pillars: Campus Engagement, Counselling Services, Diversity and Inclusion, Global Citizenship, Leadership Development, Performing Arts, Sports Development and Student Organisations. These pillars exist to create a holistic educational environment to enrich and empower students, develop their leadership skills and create opportunities for students to network with industry partners.
The Senior Executive reports to the Team Lead of the Campus Engagement pillar in the Student Life Division.
- The Senior Executive is responsible in assisting the Team Lead and the team in delivering key programmes in Campus Engagement pillar.
- Support the staff-in-charge in the clubs and committees through continuous learning. Assist in reviewing clubs and committees’ proposals, budget, administrative and logistic matters.
- Engage students through programme-based and special interest’s activities.
- Support the planning and execution of major events such as Student Leaders Awards Night, Student Leaders Town Hall, First Year Experiences (Orientation), Leadership trainings and any other campus engagement events.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant guidelines and policies during events and trainings planning and procurement.
- Carry out administrative functions which include but not limited to procurement.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Team Lead, Assistant Director and the Director of Student Life.
- Degree/Diploma from a good Institution.
- Prior working experience in event management will be advantageous.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, to connect with students.
- Creative thinking, adaptable, and ability to be innovative and think out of the box.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with eye for details.
- Passionate, positive attitude, able to multitask and work independently within tight timelines.
- Committed team player, responsible, reliable and able to work with others to achieve division mission.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of office hours and on weekends.
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Digital Marketing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
Job Purpose We are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Senior Executive or Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing, for the Student Recruitment and Outreach team, to implement a comprehensive ...
Assistant Director, Wellbeing Development, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 14 hours ago
Both employee and student wellbeing and support are top priorities for NTU. This role leads a team of staff in upholding a key pillar in the University Wellbeing Office (UWO) mission to enhance th...
Manager, President’s Office, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
The Manager, President’s Office will report to the Director (President’s Office) / Executive Director (Sustainability Office) and provide support in: Managing strategic projects of the President’s...
Senior Executive, Maintenance Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 11 days ago
NTU is seeking experienced and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team in the Office of Development and Facilities Management. The department oversees the physical development and maintenan...
Assistant Manager/Senior Assistant Manager, Teaching Laboratory, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
The incumbent is required to provide timely assistance and support in teaching lab activities in SPMS Physics and Applied Physics (PAP), and other ad-hoc administrative and outreach duties as and ...
Assistant Manager, Graduate Studies Programme Management And Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
The Nanyang Business School (NBS) Graduate Studies Office is looking to hire an Assistant Manager to oversee and manage the operational aspects of the MSc Business Analytics (MSBA) programme by en...