The Office of Commercial and Auxiliary Services (OCAS) oversees the management of estate leases and commercial services, such as leasing of spaces for food and beverages, amenities & lifestyle services, short-term accommodation, meetings/events, as well as the management of auxiliary services such as car parks, shuttle bus services and campus security for the NTU’s main campus and the NTU@One-North centre.
OCAS is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to be part of the team that aligns with the strategic goals of the department and to manage the administrative and support functions to ensure its deliverables are met.
The individual should possess good communication skills with a customer-focus attitude and able to handle challenging clients and day-to-day operation needs.
- Handle, manage and respond to clients’ events, meetings, and training AVIT needs.
- Ensure all meeting spaces and operations are running smoothly by working closely with departments and external vendors for set ups
- Conduct daily walkabouts with external Integrated Facilities Management team to ensure the building systems and facilities are in good working conditions.
- Constant checks for safety within the buildings and to ensure immediate rectifications
- Ensure Incident Reports are furnished within 12 hours with recommended actions.
- Organized monthly meetings with external Integrated Facilities Management team and tenants
- Support and accompany Sales & Marketing Team during on-site familiarization for clients
- Diploma Holder and a minimum of 2 years’ experiences OR possess an ITE Certificate with 5 years’ experience
- preferably in hospitality, malls or Institute of Higher Learning (IHLs)
- Facility Maintenance, Audio Visual Eqpt and IT background/experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
Hiring Institution: NTU
Senior Manager/ Manager (Commercial And Administration), Estates, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 4 hours ago
As part of the Estates Division the Senior Manager/ Manager plays a vital role to plan and drive initiatives to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of divisional policies, processes and system an...
Senior Executive, Department Of Biomedical Informatics (2 Year Renewable Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 18 days ago
Job Description Duties & Responsibilities: Support Admissions processes including offer and acceptance Support student's visa application/cancellation / renewal processes via SOLAR+ Support implem...
Contingent Staff (Temporary) Administrative Executive, Scale (Epd), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 24 hours ago
Job Description The School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) was established to drive the expansion of NUS’ lifelong learning offerings in a concerted and strategic way that furthers ou...
Management Assistant Officer, Graduate Studies, Faculty Of Dentistry, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 15 days ago
Job Description Effective Administration of Postgraduate programmes such as Master of Dental Surgery and Graduate Diploma Programmes which will include: Curriculum Planning and Execution - Assi...
Hr Business Partner, Faculty Of Arts And Social Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
The Team Come and join a team of dedicated and committed HR Business Partners that support the mission of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS). FASS is founded in 1929 and is one of the ...
Management Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 24 days ago
Job Description The candidate will be responsible for processing and managing day-to-day financial and administrative work in the Finance & Accounts Office in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public He...