The Office of Commercial and Auxiliary Services (OCAS) oversees the management of estate leases and commercial services, such as leasing of spaces for food and beverages, amenities & lifestyle services, short-term accommodation, meetings/events, as well as the management of auxiliary services such as car parks, shuttle bus services and campus security for the NTU’s main campus and the NTU@One-North centre.
OCAS is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to be part of the team that aligns with the strategic goals of the department and to manage the administrative and support functions to ensure its deliverables are met.
The individual should possess good communication skills with a customer-focus attitude and able to handle challenging clients and day-to-day operation needs.
- Handle, manage and respond to clients’ events, meetings, and training AVIT needs.
- Ensure all meeting spaces and operations are running smoothly by working closely with departments and external vendors for set ups
- Conduct daily walkabouts with external Integrated Facilities Management team to ensure the building systems and facilities are in good working conditions.
- Constant checks for safety within the buildings and to ensure immediate rectifications
- Ensure Incident Reports are furnished within 12 hours with recommended actions.
- Organized monthly meetings with external Integrated Facilities Management team and tenants
- Support and accompany Sales & Marketing Team during on-site familiarization for clients
- Diploma Holder and a minimum of 2 years’ experiences OR possess an ITE Certificate with 5 years’ experience
- preferably in hospitality, malls or Institute of Higher Learning (IHLs)
- Facility Maintenance, Audio Visual Eqpt and IT background/experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
Hiring Institution: NTU
Executive/Senior Executive, Student Life, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 22 hours ago
Job Description Reporting to the Vice Provost (Student Life), the incumbent will provide overall coordination for Residential Colleges' admissions exercise and Residential Colleges' scholarships a...
Temp Support Staff, Housing Operations (U Town), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 8 days ago
Job Description The appointed Temp Staff will perform operational and administrative duties at the front office of the respective Residential Colleges at UTown and support Housing Services and the...
Assistant Manager / Manager (Centre For The Arts), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2 days ago
Job Description Reporting to Head, Centre for the Arts, Office of Student Affairs, the candidate will manage student arts groups on campus and help drive student engagement in the arts that contri...
Laboratory Executive Microscopy And Multiplex Assays (Cancer Science Institute), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 6 days ago
Job Description The mission of Cancer Science Institute (National University of Singapore) is to better understand the causes of human cancer across Asia, and thereby improve its detection, treatm...
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Dean's Office, Academic Affairs (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
Job Description Be the subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on appointment of staff on the Clinical Faculty Scheme and Adjunct Clinician Educator; and the change agent and f...
Hr Business Partner (Manager/ Senior Manager), Lee Kuan Yew School Of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 6 days ago
The Team Come and join a team of dedicated and committed HR Business Partners that support the mission of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY School). Located in the Bukit Timah campus,...