The Institute of Policy Studies (IPS) is a policy research think-tank in the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore.
IPS is looking to hire, on a two-year contract, a Senior Executive/Executive for its Public Affairs team. The Senior Executive/Executive will be responsible in managing media relations, social media engagement and stakeholder reporting.
This will be a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in public and government relations. The job offers a rare and deep immersion into the details of policy planning and governance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in media relations related to the Institute
• Organise media briefings, prepare media release materials and facilitate media coverage for IPS events
• Promotion of IPS research and events
• Update and maintain IPS websites and mailing lists
• Assist to develop content strategy and meaningful content to engage stakeholders through social media engagement and website
• Assist in reporting to stakeholders
• Produce IPS collaterals and manage vendors
• Take charge of Publications
• Upholding of editorial governance such that content is consistent with the Institute’s brand voice, style and tone
• Possess a good Bachelor Degree, preferably in Mass Communication/Marketing
• Possess at least 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience in corporate communication, marketing or media/public relations
• Strong interest in public policy and current affairs
• Possess exceptional writing and copy-editing ability, experience in image-editing and producing videos a plus
• Possess knowledge of Google Analytics and other social media monitoring platforms
• Possess knowledge of social media ad buys
• Highly motivated, well-organised, resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Possess strong tenacity, flexibility and resourcefulness to clear roadblocks and maturity to manage stakeholders, external agencies and partners
• Those with experience in a public relations agency or in-house corporate communications function of a mid- to large-sized organisation will have an added advantage.
Please e-mail your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com .
Your cover letter/CV should include details such as your highest qualifications, last drawn salary, expected salary and reasons for leaving your last/current position. Please also state when you expect to be able to begin work, if this position is offered to you.
(We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.)
Sr Social Media Strategist, University of Alberta, Canada, about 11 hours ago
While this position welcomes applications from the public, please note that preference will be given to current employees at the University of Alberta. Please indicate your internal status using t...
National Social Media Coordinator, Silver Spring Md., National Marine Sanctuary Foundation, United States, 21 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyNational Marine Sanctuary FoundationLocationSilver Spring, Md.Job CategoryFull time PositionsSalary$53K-$58K...
Director Of Communications And Marketing, Washington State University, Worldwide, 5 days ago
Title: 1155-NN - Director Business Title: Director of Communications and Marketing Location: Employee Type: Admin. Professional Job Family: Administrative Professional - Not OT Eligible Position D...
Senior Officer, Communication And Social Media, Deakin University, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Melbourne Burwood Campus or Geelong Waterfront Campus Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing HEW 6, $82,494 - $89,087 plus 17% superannuation The Senior Officer, Communication and Social ...
It Security Analyst, University of Alberta, Canada, 5 days ago
This competition is an internal expression of interest opportunity as part of the Service Excellence Transformation initiative and is restricted to NASA salaried university employees (Regular and ...
Digital Marketing Manager, Arizona State University, United States, 21 days ago
73391BR Campus: Tempe Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Educational Outreach and Student Services is seeking an energetic and self-motivated and team-oriented individual, to work on its St...