To support integrated marketing communications, news, and publicity for degree programmes, community engagement, school news, and publications, events, and milestones, in order to promote NUS Computing’s educational programmes and research efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Website and Social Media Marketing
- Manage social media assets (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Telegram, Twitter etc) including the production and curation of platform-appropriate content (graphics, photos, videos) and copywriting and scheduling the social media calendar.
- Support the updating of the content of NUS Computing main website (www.comp.nus.edu.sg) and join microsite (join.comp.nus.edu.sg).
2. Digital Content Production
- Photography and videography for online platforms (social media, website, digital signage) including photography/videography of SOC events for publicity.
- Conceptualization and production of videos from storyboard to final video using Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing software.
3. Event Management
- Support team’s organization of online and/or physical outreach events and activities (eg. Open House, Virtual, and Physical Information Sessions, Webinars) and ad hoc projects as required.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as faculty members and student ambassadors to support the organization of outreach events and activities.
- Source and liaise with vendors, and follow the relevant procurement processes to support the team’s outreach and communication activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Studies or equivalent, with experience in Communications, Visual Production and Marketing. Candidates with 2 or more years of relevant work experience will be considered for Senior Executive position. Experience in higher education, IT or high tech sectors preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong ability to produce effective and creative communications across various mediums with experience in digital content production (ie. Photography, Video production and video editing skills) including proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Proficient in various social media tools and platforms, experience in managing online marketing/ community engagement campaigns.
- Experience in animation/motion graphics, UI/UX web design, and/or events management would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage various tasks at one time and keep track of other tasks. Familiarity with using collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams and Asana would be advantageous.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Dean's Office (School of Computing)
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 18816
Assistant Manager / Senior Assistant Manager, Advancement & Alumni (Alumni Outreach & Branding), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
Reporting to the Assistant Director, this position will assist the Division in implementing SIT’s strategy for fostering excellent alumni relations. Working closely with the team, he/she will help...
Senior Executive, Administrative Support, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 30 minutes ago
The Renaissance Engineering Programme (REP) is one of the key programmes under the NTU Premier Scholars Programmes (PSP) to nurture students as future leaders of industry. It is a broad-based, int...
Part Time Lecturer For Dp2002 History Of Photography, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 19 days ago
School of Art, Design and Media Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Part-Time Lecturer for DP2002 History of Photography The School of Art, Design and Media (ADM) at Nanyang Technological ...
Senior Assistant Manager/Manager, Corporate Communications, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
This is an on-site role that supports the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications in providing guidance on SIT’s brand and content positioning and governance to ensure brand consistency in all fo...
Senior Librarian, Library (Learning Services), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
Reporting to the University Librarian, this position is responsible for providing services related to User Education and Research Services. Key Responsibilities Develop, conduct and promote custom...
Job Posting Title Part Time Lecturer For Foundation 4 D I Dn1004, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 28 days ago
Job Description School of Art, Design and Media Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Part-Time Lecturer for Foundation 4D I DN1004 The School of Art, Design and Media (ADM) at Nanyang Techn...