Be the subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders on appointment of staff on the Clinical Faculty Scheme and Adjunct Clinician Educator; and the change agent and forge strong partnerships across various stakeholders to deliver value-added service to all relevant clinicians.
- Manage in a proactive and consultative approach the full spectrum of HR functions of staff appointments in accordance with the relevant guidelines/policies and established procedures.
- Manage daily operational tasks to ensure smooth operation of services delivered includes maintaining of up-to-date database, complete documentations of staff records, issuance and maintenance of the visitors’ accounts, managing the hotline and applications of benefits.
- Provide advisory/consultation on case management and interpretation of HR policies and procedures to the different stakeholders within and beyond NUS Medicine.
- Participates in the events/activities organized by the Education division and hospitals throughout the year.
- Participate in process review and improvement projects towards enhancing service experiences. Generate improvement ideas and translate them into plans and actions.
- Actively involved in the development and rollout plan of the new application for the management of the appointments and self-service portal for the stakeholders beyond NUS.
- Develop and review the Administrative Manual to facilitate smooth operations of the application and self-service portal.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Human Resource/Arts & Social Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of relvant experiences preferably in HR/Administrative roles
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity
- Strong people management skills
- Positive work attitude, a keen learner with a “can-do” mind set and team player
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20418
Senior Executive, Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
PaCE@NTU plays a crucial coordinating role between SkillsFuture Singapore, the Ministry of Education and various NTU’s entities in promoting CET and lifelong learning. The centre offers a wide ran...
Project Manager (Programme Manager /Industry Coordinator )[Cybersecurity Research Program Office], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The Cybersecurity Research Program Office (CRPO) is anchored at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and funded by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). The CRPO seeks to encourage use-i...
Assistant Manager, Administration & Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The Nanyang Business School invites applications for the position of Assistant Manager, Administration & Operations. The Assistant Manager is required to support the Manager to ensure effective an...
Senior Assistant Director, Contracts, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 9 days ago
NTU is a world-class research-intensive university located in Singapore, consistently ranked among the top universities in Asia and the world. We are home to over 33,000 students and 10,000 staff,...
Senior Executive, Administration Support, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The President’s Office comprises of the University’s Leadership team that provides institutional leadership and drives the advancement of the University. The job holder will manage and coordinate ...
Project Manager/Ventures Manager (Cybersecurity Research Program Office), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The Cybersecurity Research Program Office (CRPO) is anchored at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and funded by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). The CRPO empowers deep security r...