A Research Fellow position is open in the research group of Dr. Gong Xiao, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. The project aims to explore advanced semiconductor electronic devices for future advanced integrated circuits and quantum technology.
1. Possess a Ph. D Degree in Electrical Engineering with strong knowledge in semiconductor device technology, quantum physics, and advanced memory.
2. Strong knowledge in fabrication and characterization of electronic devices
3. At least 4 years of experiences in semiconductor fabrication technology, such as wet etching, PECVD, ALD, Etcher, E-beam, various lithography techniques, implantation, diffusion, sputtering, and etc.
4. Proficient in simulation software, such as Sentaurus, Spice, matlab, etc.
5. Possess relevant expertise proven through coursework and projects during his/her studies.
6. Excellent academic track record with at least 5 papers as first authors in top journals and conferences.
7. Excellent communication skills as he/she is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
8. Work well with team and be independent, and be able to balance well between advancing his/her own research and contributing to the larger team’s success.
9. Be committed to work effectively and strong desire to make a difference in pushing the frontiers of semiconductor technology.
10. Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22054
Principal Research Fellow (Photonics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 9 days ago
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) invites applications for the position of Principal Research Fellow (Photonics) to support the research team for the project titled: Photonic...
Research Fellow (Photonics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The School of Electrical and Electronic engineering is looking for a Research Fellow who will conduct research for developing integrated photonic quantum circuits. The successful candidate will pe...
Research Fellow (Quantum Information And Learning), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
Division of Physics and Applied Physics (PAP) in School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow. The candidate is expected to cond...
Research Fellow (Quantum Photonics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
A Research Fellow position is available in the laboratory of Weibo Gao Lab at the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The College of S...
Research Fellow (Wireless Communications), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
The School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. Our research team has a strong collaboration with many other domain experts aro...
Research Fellow (Computer Science), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1 day ago
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. Key Responsibilities: Designing and developing fairness analysis methods for AI syst...