We are looking for a Research Fellow who will be responsible working on a project on security protocols for enterprise networks.
• Design and develop techniques for detecting attacks and misconfiguration errors on computer networks
• Perform analysis and simulations to validate designs
• Implementation and development of demos
• Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations
• Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events
• PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
• Proven research background in cyber-security with a strong publication record
• Programming experience and knowledge of AI/ML would be a plus
• Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers
• A good team-player
• Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 21976
Research Fellow (Synthetic Personal Identity Information (Pii)) Nva, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are...
Research Fellow (Wireless Communications), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
The School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. Our research team has a strong collaboration with many other domain experts aro...
Research Fellow (Math/ Computer Science/ Physical Sciences/ Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 7 days ago
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS). The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equ...
Principal Research Fellow (Photonics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 3 days ago
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) invites applications for the position of Principal Research Fellow (Photonics) to support the research team for the project titled: Photonic...
Research Fellow (Ai Net Zero Energy Building), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
A Research Fellow position is available at the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore for AI Net-Zero Energy Building Project. We are see...
Research Assistant (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant to work on a computer vision project. The position is for one year, renewable subj...