Research Fellow - Network analysis, edge artificial intelligence and graphical models
Apply now Job no:494879
Work type:Contract, full-time
Categories:Bachelor Degree, Masters, PhD, Information Systems Technology & Design, Others
A Research Fellow position is open in Assistant Professor Soh De Wen's research group in the Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD) pillar of SUTD. The Research Fellow will be working closely with the Principle Investigator (P.I.) on project work related to network analysis, edge artificial intelligence and graphical models.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Advance knowledge in the relevant subject areas and publish in leading journals and conferences.
- Develop prototypes of learning models that demonstrate edge intelligence.
- Participate in collaborative research with other members of the team.
1. PhD degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or A.I/Machine Learning related fields.
- Experience in developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in coding and simulating machine learning algorithms for validation purposes.
- Experience in understanding and developing theoretical analysis for machine learning algorithms.
- Good communication skills
- Good team player, willingness to learn and help others to learn.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team.
We kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications close:30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Research Fellow (Additive Manufacturing, Data Analytics, Machine Learning), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 22 hours ago
Job Description The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) for material development in AM using data-driven approaches. The duties of this position include: • Carry...
Research Fellow (Ai & Machine Learning), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 22 hours ago
Job Description We’re looking for a Research Fellow for the project “An AI based automated demand side management”. The project scope is to accelerate the commercialization of Intelligent demand s...
Research Fellow (Chemical Process Control And Artificial Intelligence), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2 days ago
Job Description The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator, Dr. WU Zhe, on research projects of advanced process control, optimization and statistical machine learning....
Research Assistant (6 Months), School Of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly c...
Research Fellow, Ai, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2 days ago
Job Description Imagine a situated AI assistant residing in smart glasses worn by the human and collaborating on a maker project, e.g., building an Arduino smart lamp. It communicates with the hum...
Research Assistant (Software Engineering), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 22 hours ago
Job Description The team under the leadership of Principal Investigator Professor Dean Ho at the N.1 Institute for Health is currently looking for a graduate to fill the position of a Software Eng...