We are offering a one-year research fellow position specializing in microwave/mmWave device modelling.
• You are expected to be skilled in performing large-signal and small-signal measurements of GaN HEMT devices and familiar with facilities such as probe stations, VNAs, load-pull tuners, couplers, spectrum analysers, and pulsed IV systems.
• You are expected to provide technical expertise in GaN HEMT modelling, including the parameter extraction, trapping effects modelling, and thermal effects modelling. It is important to have a broad perspective on device modeling, therefore you are expected to be familiar with different existing large-signal models, including the physical models, empirical models, and ANN models.
• Proficiency in optimization methods and Python coding is required.
• Experience with power amplifier MMIC tape-out using GaN technology is expected.
• Possess a PhD Degree with a proven academic record in GaN HEMT modelling.
• Solid knowledge and abundant experience in basic device physics, on-wafer measurement skills, GaN HEMT large-signal modelling, optimization methods, and power amplifier tape-out experience.
• Proficient in the state-of-art large-signal modelling methods.
• Minimum 5-year experience in device modelling with proven track record by publications.
• Experience with CAD tools such as ADS, MATLAB, COMSOL, and Python IDE.
• Skills in technical proposal writing and presenting.
• Have strong planning, organization skills, and adherence to deadlines.
• Effective communication and teamwork skills are essential.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22095
Research Assistant (Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant to work on a computer vision project. The position is for one year, renewable subj...
Research Fellow (Transport Engineering/ Maritime Transport And Management/ Computer Science), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
One Research Fellow position in Maritime Studies is available with flexible start time (in 2023 or early 2024) in Dr. Ran Yan’s research team, who joined the School of Civil and Environmental Engi...
Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 12 days ago
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in a...
Research Fellow (Materials Data Scientist), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 9 days ago
The School of Materials Science & Engineering (MSE) is searching for a detailed and responsible Research Fellow (RF) with strong background in materials science and machine learning. This role in...
Research Fellow (Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering/Applied Physics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 7 days ago
The Cloud Application and Platform Group (CAP Group) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, is seeking 1 motivated Research Fellow in CFD and energy areas. The Research Fellow is expect...
Research Fellow (Ai Net Zero Energy Building), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
A Research Fellow position is available at the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore for AI Net-Zero Energy Building Project. We are see...