Looking for a research fellow or research engineer to bring technical programming chops in the areas of computer graphics and immersive technologies (AR/VR/MR/XR), and to implement advanced usability scenarios with immersive technologies on high-speed broadband cellular networks.
You will work on a specific project and also amongst a diverse team of faculty members, engineers, industry partners and students. Technical skills, tremendous git-fu, versatility and enthusiasm are highly desired traits that will enable you to succeed in this fast-paced environment.
SIT has a strong applied research focus in usability and immersive technologies, with a diverse pool of interdisciplinary projects that work hand-in-hand with their industry partners.
- Design and create custom Virtual Reality (VR) interaction methods and 3D environments
- Design and develop research VR software artifacts and outcomes
- Lead engineers and students to develop research software artifacts and outcomes
- Manage research and implementation projects including development of features or publications
- Procure and maintain equipment, software or related items
- Experience in developing in Unity 3D or similar game engines and domains related to immersive technologies (e.g., virtual, augmented, mixed realities)
- Knowledge of working in an Agile development team (e.g. Scrum and/or TDD) and with software version control
- Experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be advantageous
- Around 2-3 years of work experience in VR/AR projects and UX design
- Applicants with equivalent industry experience may be considered
- Preferably a Masters or Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
Advertised:02 Jul 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close:31 Aug 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Postdoc For Autonomous Robot Slam And Exploration, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
Postdoc for Autonomous Robot SLAM and Exploration Apply now Job no:494853 Work type:Contract, full-time Location:Singapore Categories:PhD, Engineering Product Development, Others, Engineering - Ot...
Postdoc For Computer Vision Or Robotic Vision, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
Postdoc for Computer Vision or Robotic Vision Apply now Job no:494851 Work type:Contract, full-time Location:Singapore Categories:PhD, Engineering Product Development, Others, Engineering - Others...
Temporary Research Assistant (Artificial Intelligence And Data Analysis), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 26 days ago
Temporary Research Assistant PI from the department of Communication and New Media will like to hire a Temporary Research Assistant on writing scripts for downloading files from comScore API as we...
Research Fellow (Ai & Machine Learning), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Job Description We’re looking for a Research Fellow for the project “An AI based automated demand side management”. The project scope is to accelerate the commercialization of Intelligent demand s...
Research Assistant/Post Doc (Asi), Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore, about 5 hours ago
Research Assistant/Post Doc positions at Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is now accepting applications for research as...
Research Fellow (Construction Informatics), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 12 days ago
Job Description The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking to recruit a Research Fellow to work on a research project related to...