9 Sep 2023
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
8 Oct 2023 - 00:00 (UTC)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The Research Fellow will be responsible for undertaking in-depth research and innovation in machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence on trusted collaborative machine learning that lead to publications in top-tier international conferences and journals, as well as real-world implementations.
- Develop new concepts and algorithms in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence for trusted collaborative machine learning;
- Be up-to-date on state-of-the-art methodologies in related technical fields and application domains;
- Develop ideas for application of research outcomes;
- Contribute to knowledge exchange activities with external partners and collaborators;
- A PhD in Computer Science, with specialization related to machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence or databases;
- Proven ability to conduct independent research with a strong and relevant publication record;
- Prior experience in federated learning, Bayesian optimization, or privacy/security research in data sharing would be a plus;
- Experienced in using the latest machine learning, AI, and big data platforms;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills in English
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Where to apply
Research Associate / Assistant, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Job Description Research Associate/Assistant in Infectious Disease Modelling and Machine Learning for Public Health Location: Singapore Salary: Commensurate with experience The National University...
Research Fellow (Infectious Disease Modelling And Machine Learning For Public Health), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
Job Description Research Fellow in Infectious Disease Modelling and Machine Learning for Public Health The National University of Singapore's Saw Swee School of Public Health (NUS) seeks a dedicat...
Research Fellow I, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 23 hours ago
Job Scope: Contribute to the design and implementation of natural language processing algorithms that can perform fundamental research in the field of natural language processing, which can lead t...
Research Assistant, Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 23 hours ago
Job Scope: The job scope includes the design and implementation of natural language processing algorithms that can perform fundamental research in the field of natural language processing, which c...
Postdoctoral Positions In Computational Quantum Many Body Physics, Machine Learning, Quantum Computing, Quantum Machine Learning , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 24 hours ago
100%, Zurich, fixed-term The Quantum AI lab at ETH (Prof. Juan Carrasquilla ) invites applications for postdoctoral positions to work at the intersection of computational quantum many-body physics...
Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow (Maritime Economics), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Job Description Postdoctoral Researcher in Economics and Computing for Maritime Industry Scenarios We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Researcher to join our team and contribute to the ...