In collaboration between Singapore Airlines and the National University of Singapore, the SIA-NUS Digital Aviation Corp Lab was established, with support from the National Research Foundation, Singapore. SIA-NUS Digital Aviation Corp Lab aims to create innovative technologies that accelerate digital transformation, redefine air travel, and enhance safety and security.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced Software Engineers to join our research team at the Corp Lab. The candidate will be working in the field of Virtual/Augmented Reality (VR/AR) and Large Language Models (LLMs) for Cabin Crew Simulation Training. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research and development of VR/AR and AI conversational technologies for the aviation industry.
- Conduct research on the application of VR/AR and Large Language Models in airlines cabin crew simulation training, aiming to enhance realism, interactivity, and knowledge transfer.
- Design and develop VR/AR-based training scenarios in Unity.
- Develop AI/LLM/natural language processing models to generate dynamic and realistic dialogue interactions for cabin crew-passenger scenario-based training.
- Conduct usability studies. Collect and analyze data from VR/AR training to evaluate the effectiveness and performance of the simulation modalities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field, with a focus on VR/AR, Natural Language Processing, or Human-Computer Interaction.
- Software development experience in Unity/VR/AR or AI and Large Language Models, or related fields.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Unity, Python and C++/C#.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions.
Join our dynamic and innovative team, where you will have the opportunity to revolutionize airlines simulation training using VR/AR and Large Language Models!
Senior / Executive, Video Production, Educational Design And Technologist, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 5 hours ago
Welcome to Nanyang Technological University (NTU), a global institution committed to excellence in education, research, and community service. We're hiring Senior/Executive, Educational Design and...
Project Officer (Computer Science/Electrical & Computer Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Design and development of game interfaces (2D and 3D), data c...
Project Officer (Medical Education/Data Science), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 5 hours ago
The School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. As a Data Science Project Officer, you will be one of the key members of our researc...
Part Time Lecturer In Japanese Language, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 26 days ago
Part-time Lecturer in Japanese NTU invites applications for part-time teaching of the Japanese language electives at the beginner and intermediate levels. Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree from a ...
Manager, Business Data Operations Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) is a unique interdisciplinary Research Centre of Excellence (RCE), funded by National Research Foundation, Ministry of Edu...
Research Associate (Atmospheric Science/ Geography/ Meteorology/ Environment), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 5 hours ago
A Research Associate position is currently available in the Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS). Key Responsibilities: Develop and apply modeling techniques to simulate the spatial distribution o...