The successful candidates will contribute to research activities related to evaluation and development of an online adaptive learning system for teaching project management skills to construction professionals. The candidates shall work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) to conduct programming, academic research and administrative work. Specific job activities may include:
• Conduct literature review on topics related to the project;
• Develop the following functions of the adaptive learning system:
• Knowledge unit map
• Knowledge unit recommender
• Instructor dashboard
• Adaptive quiz
• Forum recommender
• Liaise with collaborators and users on testing, meetings and data collections;
• Write research papers, reports and proposals;
• And any other tasks required by the principal investigator.
• A Masters within the fields of computer science, software engineering, or related field
• At least 2 years’ relevant work experience, and good knowledge, skills and expertise in relevant field.
• Experience in any of the general purpose programming languages, such as Java, Go, C++, C#, python. Preferably python;
• Experience in web development framework like Flask or Django;
• Familiar with SQL;
• Experience in designing and building REST APIs;
• Willing to learn, independent, team player, professional, proactive, communicative, and responsible; and
• Strong English writing and communication skills.
Candidates with the following will be preferred (not compulsory):
• Familiar with at least one of the deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow / PyTorch.
• Understanding of NLP.
• Good understanding of graph data structure
(* Interested applicants, please indicate current and expected salary in your job application/ CV.)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : The Built Environment
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19626
Assistant Manager, Centre For Digital Enablement, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, 38 minutes ago
The Centre for Digital Enablement drives the digital transformation initiatives within SIT. It works with various stakeholders, both internal and external, in upskilling digital literacy across th...
Research Engineer Ii (Mobile Robotic Technology), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
The Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory invites applications for the position of Research Engineer II. The Research Staff’s role is to work on research project involving autonomous mobile robots includ...
Research Engineer I (Computer Science/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
The School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer I. The applicant is expected be an independent engineer with research skills. Cand...
Research Associate (Robust Perception In Challenging Environments), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
Centre for Advanced Robotics Technology Innovation (CARTIN) is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate. Key Responsibilities: Conduct research and development on state-of-the-...
Research Engineer I (Fault Detection & Isolation And Flight Control), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
We welcome applications for a Research Engineer position on Autonomous Fault Detection and isolation and Flight Control at the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technologic...
Senior Research Engineer I (Software Integration), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 10 days ago
The Continental-NTU Corporate Lab: Future-Oriented Continental Urban Society (FOCUS) Lab invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer I. Continental-NTU Corporate Lab is a joi...