The SSRTG-funded research project Foundations of Home-Based Work: A Singapore Study is recruiting a Research Associate. This mixed-methods project is documenting trends and practices in home-based work in Singapore, past and present. The successful candidate would join a multidisciplinary team, spanning architecture, urban studies and communications. This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• conduct literature reviews and assist with data analyses;
• manage multiple databases of data;
• project management, including supporting communication between team, tracking budget, working with PI and Co-Is to ensure project progresses according to the approved timeline and milestones, supporting progress reporting;
• provide administrative support for the project conference and associated exhibition;
• conduct interviews with stakeholders and other participants, and manage others team members conducting such interviews;
• document and analyse research data, as needed;
• contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
College: College of Design and Engineering
Contract Duration: 1 July 2023 – 30 August 2024 (14 months)
Job Specializations: Social and Spatial Research, Project Management
Competencies and qualifications
The appointed candidate should:
• have a Master’s degree with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience, including in project management and good knowledge, skills and expertise in relevant field.
• be a motivated and proactive individual who can work well independently as well as with a team in a collaborative team environment
• be proficient in a range of research methods and analysis tools;
• be comfortable with multi-tasking;
• have an eye for details, and demonstrable project management, writing and communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Architecture
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19304
Contact list for further enquiries
Contact person: Ms Rachel Sim
Project Officer (Mechanical, Electrical And Electronic Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) offers a full range of additive manufacturing se...
Research Associate (Ink Formulation For 3 D Printing), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Associate. Key Responsibilities: Develop the ink formula Coordinate with collaborators from SUTD and ...
Project Officer (Hardware Security), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 11 hours ago
A Project Officer position is available in the Centre for Integrated Circuits and Systems, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. We are lookin...
Research Engineer I, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, is looking for a Research Engineer I in the area of CAD design and modelling. This research area ...
Manager, Business Operations Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 17 days ago
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) is a unique interdisciplinary Research Centre of Excellence (RCE), funded by National Research Foundation, Ministry of Edu...
Project Officer (Immunology), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
A Project Officer position is available in the laboratory of Asst Prof Loh Jia Tong, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The project will focus on profiling...