19 May 2023
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Research Field
- Researcher Profile
Recognised Researcher (R2)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
Established Researcher (R3)
- Application Deadline
17 Jun 2023 - 00:00 (UTC)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The Faculty of Dentistry at the National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Assistant/Associate/Fellow position to work on a fully funded project to characterise the physicomechanical properties of laboratory and clinically grown biofilms.
The duties will include the following:
- To design and perform experiments on the optical properties of enamel and characterisation of biofilms
- To prepare enamel samples for tests
- To collect, analyse, and interpret experimental results
- To draft reports and research papers
- To maintain housekeeping of the laboratory area and general maintenance tasks, ensuring laboratory safety
- To perform other related duties to support research in the Faculty.
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) or DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery).
- PhD in Materials Science, Dental Biomaterials, Dental Materials, and Biomedical Engineering or other fields relevant to the study area (human enamel)
- Expertise in characterising enamel's optical, physical, and chemical properties (pristine and subjectd to caries challenge).
The selected candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.
Where to apply
Post Doctoral Associate In The Division Of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering), Dr. Mohammad, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
Description The AMMLab laboratory in the Division of Engineering, New York University Abu Dhabi, seeks to recruit a postdoctoral associate to work on developing microfluidic tools for biofilm co-c...
Post Doctoral Associate In The Division Of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) Dr. Mohammad Qasaimeh, New York University, United States, 2 days ago
Details Posted: 19-Sep-23 Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE Salary: Open Categories: Academic/Faculty Internal Number: 132441 The AMMLab laboratory in the Division of Engineering, New York University Abu D...
Research Fellow (Modelling And Simulations Of All Solid State Sodium Ion Batteries), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
Research Fellow (Modelling and Simulations of All-Solid-State Sodium Ion Batteries) Recruiter NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE Location Singapore Posted 31 Aug 2023 End of advertisement period 30 ...
Research Assistant For Ai Singapore (Governance), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Job Description AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The programm...
Research Assistant (Chemistry), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, about 11 hours ago
Job Description The successful candidate will work with A/Prof Suresh Valiyaveettil on assessing the environmental impact of microplastics and controlled polymer degradation. The job involves unde...
Research Assistant (Cardiac Surgery), NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 26 days ago
Job Description The Department of Surgery of the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at National University of Singapore has immediate opening for a Research Assistant position in the Cardiac Surgery ...