The Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERIAN) invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
ERI@N is establishing capabilities and physical test setups to support emerging industry requirements for testing and verification of energy related applications such as virtual power plants (VPPs), wireless communication networks for power systems, energy storage systems (ESS) and electric vehicle (EV) charging systems. The position will involve familiarization of test protocols, development of test procedures and processes and hands-on execution of tests based on project requirements. We seek a dynamic person with a Degree in engineering and a positive attitude to be a new member of the team.
1. To actively support R&D projects at EPGC in terms of technical project management, testing and verification/validation activities, test logistics planning/coordination, and sourcing and procurement.
2. The role will include the following:
Technical project management, coordination of test deployment, installation and delivery of test support; coordination with project partners, industry and agency stakeholders.
Work closely with researchers to ensure successful implementation outcomes.
Familiarization of test standards for EV charging and ESS; development of test procedures and processes.
Hands-on setup of test instrumentation; conducting tests on actual equipment-under-test.
Prepare project reports, test reports and documentation.
Coordinate regular project reporting/meetings, and test logistics/planning with industry partners.
3. Be involved in daily operations of the EPGC facilities including the following:
Participate in testing and certification activities at EPGC facility or collaborators’ locations.
Produce test documentation in accordance with project or test requirements.
Sourcing and procurement of project consumables.
4. Be an integral part of the Testing & Certification team and will need to participate in project discussions especially related to project implementation details.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Clean/Renewable Energy, or Power Systems related).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Should be a very hands-on person, willing to take on non-routine tasks.
- Possess good communication (written and verbal) skills. Able to manage multiple stakeholders and work under tight timelines.
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Familiarity with electrical and power systems, wireless communications for power systems, IIoT implementation, cloud-based solution development (including data analytics and AI/machine learning), sensors/sensor networks, and PLC systems is preferred.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Research Associate, KHALIFA UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Job Purpose A Research Engineer/Associate position is available at Khalifa University of Science and Technology (Abu Dhabi, UAE) under the VRI-Sustainability, focused on the development of novel c...
Power Converter Field Technical Engineer (Sy Epc Mpc 2023 159 Ld), CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research, Switzerland, 10 days ago
22 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research Department Human Resources Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R...
Assistant – Competition No. 3 Department Of Experimental Neuroendocrinology, Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland, 12 days ago
20 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences Department Department of Experimental Neuroendocrinology Research Field Medical sciences »...
Research Associate, KHALIFA UNIVERSITY, United Arab Emirates, 6 days ago
25 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company KHALIFA UNIVERSITY Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Established Researcher (R3) Country United Arab Emirate...
Vacuum Engineer, Renaissance Fusion, France, 28 days ago
4 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Renaissance Fusion Research Field Engineering Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) Country France Application Deadline 1 Jan 2024 - 23:00 (...
Asic Production Engineer Imec Ic.Link, IMEC, Belgium, 29 days ago
3 Nov 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company IMEC Research Field Engineering » Electronic engineering Researcher Profile Established Researcher (R3) Leading Researcher (R4) Country Belgium Appl...