- Develop and deliver hands-on and practical classes in the laboratory.
- Teach and assess student learning in laboratory and through innovation projects.
- Mentor and coach students during practical learning activities in workplace during Integrated Work-Study Programme.
- Supervise students in Capstone Projects.
- Lead or co-lead projects to co-create innovation for industry. Be responsible for application and deliver research grant.
- Manage laboratories and equipment to support academic programmes and applied research.
- Ensure safety in laboratories
- A good degree in Chemical Engineering/Material Science and Engineering, or a related field. Masters, PhD and/or relevant professional certifications with a focus on Chemistry or Material Science within the Food and Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
- A deep technical specialist with 10 or more years of working experience in analytical chemistry, chemical and material testing would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of organic chemistry; synthesis techniques, and characterization methods. Proficiency in polymer chemistry, including monomer synthesis and modification would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, NMR, and related methods.
- Knowledge of quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and Industry Standards in Food and Pharmaceutical.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of industry practices to bring industry perspective to SIT.
- Keen interest in innovation projects, with demonstrated ability in developing solutions to technical problems.
- Strong supervisory skills and enjoy working closely with students in an educational environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency to keep abreast of development in the field and pursue professional certification programs. Possess industrial certifications in relevant areas will be an added advantage.
Research Associate (Engineering/Material Science/Chemistry), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 10 days ago
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate. Key Responsibilities: The RA will work on a project to conduct the research on ...
Principal Net Zero Analyst, Centre For Sustainable Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 13 hours ago
Job Description Climate change is the defining challenge of our time, shaping the health of populations for generations to come. The National University of Singapore is tackling this crisis throug...
Tenure Track Position For Assistant Professor In Chemical Biology, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Tenure-Track Position for Assistant Professor in Chemical Biology Young and research intensi...
Research Associate/Project Officer ((Additive Manufacturing Of A Multimaterial Magnet), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) offers a full range of additive manufacturing services, from design and infrastructure to production and validation. With advanced technologies such as...
Assistant Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
The new interdisciplinary school, School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB), formed by integrating the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE) from College of...
Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) In Metamorphic & Digital Manufacturing Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) at NTU Singapore is a top 11 Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering School in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE pro...