The Talent Management team plans talent management programmes to groom talent in the organisation.
• The team designs career development pathways to generate awareness on career progression opportunities.
• The team guides leaders on career development policy and programmes.
• The team manages high-potential and succession planning programmes.
• The team provides the infrastructure, processes, framework, methods, and guidelines of developing the organisation to prepare for Transformation, Future of Work, Future Problems and Crisis Management targeted at the general masses.
About This Role
We are looking for a motivated individual who would like to be part of the team to
• Collaborate with the Talent Management team to strengthen and implement an integrated, systematic approach to identify and develop credible pipeline for key leadership positions as part of Succession Planning in the University
• Support the implementation of the talent review cycle in the University and ensure that various stakeholder groups are equipped to conduct effective conversations
• Facilitate talent engagement sessions
• Contribute to the implementation of talent development initiatives as a follow up to the outcomes from talent reviews
• Maintain accurate records and reporting of talent profiles and succession plans
• Collect, analyse and interpret talent related data and metrics to derive insights on effectiveness of talent management programmes
• Recommend and deploy systems and tools to support the talent agenda and generate insights for organisation-wide talent initiatives
• Plan, communicate, and implement Talent Management activities
• At least 5 years of experience in Talent Management and/or HR Business Partnering.
• Demonstrated ability in managing talent reviews and succession planning for large organisation.
• Collaborative and influential in partnering with HR Business Partners as well as line managers to gain buy-in and alignment around key priorities.
• Strong interpersonal communications effectiveness, including verbal, written, presentation and persuasion skills.
• Meticulous, hands on and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrit
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Office of Human Resources
Department : Talent Management
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20818
Senior Assistant Head, In Learning [Nie], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE) The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute and we are proud to be an integral part of...
Assistant Manager, Hr Partnering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
In this role, you will be a junior HR advisor who builds strong partnerships with the senior leaders and the HR Centres of Excellence (COE) teams to develop and execute the People Strategies. Our ...
Senior Assistant Director, Campus Living Strategies Unit, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
The Office of Campus Housing (OCH) serves to make NTU, the university with the best-in-class campus for learning, working, and living. OCH has a mission to provide optimal on-campus living environ...
Project Manager/Ventures Manager (Cybersecurity Research Program Office), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
The Cybersecurity Research Program Office (CRPO) is anchored at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and funded by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). The CRPO empowers deep security r...
Assistant Director, Graduate Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
Nanyang Business School compete with top business schools from around the world to attract senior profesisonals from diverse backgrounds to join its graduate programmes. The key purpose of the rol...
Deputy Director, Hr Partnering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 4 days ago
In this role, you will be a strategic HR advisor who builds strong partnerships with the senior leaders and the HR Centres of Excellence (COE) teams to develop and execute the People Strategies an...