The candidate will have a leading technical role in managing the lab operations in the related research projects, focusing on aspects including:
• Work for setting up a new clean room facility that includes equipment procurement, utilities setup, facilities hook-up, installation and commissioning, equipment acceptance, and operation.
• Assist the cluster lead PI in daily operation with the implementation of SHINE lab policies and procedures.
• Liaise with equipment vendors and maintenance contractors to achieve equipment maintenance KPIs with cost-effective and reliable maintenance, reduce tool downtime, and increase equipment throughput.
• Lead troubleshooting of equipment issues and work closely with research staffs and equipment vendors to resolve equipment related issues.
• Provide planned preventative maintenance program and record keeping, and also train research students/staff when necessary.
• Facilities /equipment engineer are often the first line of contact for facilities and equipment issues, so you must be passionate about solving practical problems.
• He or she will report directly to cluster lead PI.
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner. Understand and follow all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements.
• Minimum bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline (equivalent qualification or substantial experience in semiconductor technology).
• Relevant experience of the operation and technical support required for modern semiconductor fabrication equipment, and its maintenance.
• Experience of health and safety regulations, familiarity with procedures relating to safe handling of gases and chemicals and its applicability to the cleanroom environment.
• Self-motivated, well-organized, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to deliver training and follow up support to users.
• Commitment to a high quality of work and record keeping.
• Good team player, and leadership skill.
• Open to Fixed Term Contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20736
Membrane Engineer, Separation Technologies Applied Research And Translation Centre [Nt Uitive] (Unfilled), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
START Centre (NTUitive Pte Ltd) is looking for a Membrane Engineer responsible for carrying out daily operation, testing of membranes and modules, polymer dope organic chemical preparations, assay...
Senior Executive, Technical, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
The Senior Executive shall support the school of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology in technical and administrative activities to ensure the smooth and safe functioning of the labor...
Research Associate (Lavender Project), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 10 hours ago
A Research Associate position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Biotechnology. Key Responsibilities Work synergistically with PI/Co-PI on conducting ex...
Research Engineer (Food Technology) Jd1, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, 1 day ago
As a University of Applied Learning, SIT works closely with industry in our research pursuits. Our research staff will have the opportunity to be equipped with applied research skill sets that are...
Project Officer (Woven Textiles), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
The School of Materials Science & Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Project Management: Lead and manage woven textile projects from ...
Project Manager (Program Manager Cyber Security Consortium (Cybersecurity Research Program Office)), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
The Cybersecurity Research Program Office (CRPO) is anchored at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and funded by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). The CRPO seeks to encourage user-...