To provide support to Department on Education and Lab administrative matters for both Department and Faculty staff.
- Oversee the utilization and maintenance of designated common equipment in the Department.
- Liaise with contractors on repairs and timelines
- Ensure that staff and students comply with OSHE’s safety requirements so to achieve a safe and healthy laboratory working environment
- Support faculty members on research administration matters such as the handling of Finance/Grants and lab procurement matters
- Support faculty members on the administrative coordination of research staff recruitment maters
- Provide support on the preparation of practical classes and facilitate the conduct of practical classes when necessary
- Partake in invigilation duties for CAs and Exams for medical students as well as all graduate and undergraduate modules anchored by the Department
- Provide support on the preparation of practical classes and logistics matters for Continuous Education Training (CET) courses
- Higher Nitec/Diploma in Biomedical Science/Life Science or related studies
- Familiarity with usage of common laboratory equipment (hands-on)
- Familiarity with laboratory operations
- Fluent in English
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Dependable and responsible personality
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Physiology
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 20162
Research Engineer Ii (Mobile Robotic Technology), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 16 hours ago
The Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory invites applications for the position of Research Engineer II. The Research Staff’s role is to work on research project involving autonomous mobile robots includ...
Assistant Manager, Msae Program, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
The Assistant Manager will assist the Programme Manager in managing the operational aspects of MSAE, working towards the common goal of delivering a high-quality programme to students in a timely ...
Senior Manager, Lab Safety, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 20 hours ago
At SIT's Professional Officers Division (POD), we bring our rich industry experience and technical skills into the workplace to create a conducive environment where applied learning and innovation...
Executive/Senior Executive, Nss Hr (Research Recruitment & Administration Support), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
The Senior Executive/Executive, Recruitment will support the HR operations relating to recruitment of research positions for the University. This includes the end-to-end recruitment processing, en...
Manager, Auxiliary Services, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 8 days ago
The NTU Office of Commercial and Auxiliary Services (OCAS) oversees the management of estate leases and commercial services (such as leasing of spaces for F&B, amenities & lifestyle services), and...
Assistant Manager, Mti, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
The Assistant Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the MA.(MTI) programme, as well as, serve as the key administrative facilitator for MTI’s Continuing Education and Training (CET) cou...