Founded in the same year that Singapore gained independence, NUS Business School stands today among the world’s leading business schools. It is distinctive for offering the best of global business knowledge with deep Asian insights, preparing students to lead Asian businesses to international success and to help global businesses succeed in Asia.
For more than 50 years, NUS Business School has offered a rigorous, relevant and rewarding business education to outstanding students from across the world. That would not have been possible without a group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about building a positive environment to grow and groom future business leaders. And we are looking to add to our BIZ family!
To learn more about the NUS Business School, please visit https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/
To support core functions in MSc degree programmes’ student life activities and administration.
Student Life and Student Club Activities
- Work with students, student leaders and student clubs to organize activities and programmes to promote interaction, build and strengthen the sense of community between student cohorts as well as with alumni.
- Oversee and provide support to students for programme-related matters (e.g. accommodation, well-being, etc.).
- Manage Orientation programmes, welcome and end-of-semester events, and other programme events organized by the MSc Programmes Office.
- Conduct programme-related administrative briefings for students.
- Provide general counselling and support services to students.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Career Services, Strategic Relations, EE and other Programme Offices) on engagement opportunities for students.
Event Management and Liaison
- Support in contributing to social media outreach to current and prospective students, and alumni.
- Deliver a super level of customer service and programme satisfaction to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support SOP documentation, establish and streamline processes and systems.
- Other duties as assigned by Director, Academic Directors and Programme Office.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable institution, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience, ideally in managing academic programmes or student life functions in tertiary institutions.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Experienced, confident and effective working in cross-cultural settings.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and keen appreciation of good documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing tasks and deadlines well, and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Team player with good combination of high intelligence, emotional and cultural quotient.
- IT savvy, with good knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications.
(Appointment job grade will commensurate with the selected candidate's experience)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Dean's Office (BIZ)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22105
Manager, Student Administration And Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 16 hours ago
In collaboration with the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), Nanyang Business School (ASEAN & China Programme Office) has commenced its new NTU International MBA (IMBA) to prepare wor...
Assistant Director / Senior Assistant Director, Industry Engagement, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
The ASEAN & China Programmes (ACP) at Nanyang Business School offers continuous education with postgraduates' programmes and short-term executive development programmes. It aims to offer comprehen...
Assistant Manager, Marketing, Recruitment And Admissions, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
The Assistant Manager is responsible for initiating and implementing marketing activities that supports the growth and enrolment objectives of the ACP - focusing on the Part-time MBA Programme whi...
Manager, Student Programme, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 17 hours ago
The incumbent contributes to bringing the world to NTU and taking NTU to the world through short-term coursework and research and raises positive impact to NTU’s global reputation visibility and b...
Adjunct Faculty, Gmf Fnce6055 Sustainable Finance And Alternative Investments, 2023 24 Jan Term, Singapore Management University, Singapore, about 13 hours ago
Adjunct Faculty, GMF FNCE6055 Sustainable Finance and Alternative Investments, 2023-24 Jan Term - (230000C4) Description A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is ...
Adjunct Faculty, Maf Fnce6074 Overseas Project Experience (Financing Esg Opportunities In Asia), 2024 25 Aug Term, Singapore Management University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
Adjunct Faculty, MAF FNCE6074 Overseas Project Experience (Financing ESG Opportunities in Asia), 2024-25 Aug Term - (230000BV) Description A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management U...